NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Houston started out hot. Thought they might run away with this one with a superb shooting night.

Kudos to the Dubs for keeping their heads up. Dominant second half.

Game 7 should be a thriller.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Clarkson out there you know it's over lol.

At end of first LBJ had 12 and the rest of thr Cavs had 6 lol.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Cavs shooters getting good open looks in the corner, 1 for 14 from 3.

Celtics are going to roll that pick and roll 50 times if the Cavs can't stop it. Easy points in the paint.

Props to LeBron for trying to get these guys going. Shots just aren't falling.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Not hating, just an observation. He was content to watch George Hill play iso ball, Ty Lue should've helped him out. Here's my question: Does LeBron have enough left in the tank after playing this many minutes?

There's a toll on his body for playing all 48 minutes. We'll see if it catches up to him in game 7, it'll be something to watch. If the Cavs don't win, then it's partly because of this. He was so tired in game 5, then played all game in game 6, now he's gotta be superman in game 7.

Continues to be an issue.

LeBron is taking a lot of plays off, wasting possessions dribbling away outside the arc without his teammates moving at all, turning the ball over, and not asserting himself with drives against smaller defenders.

He proved he can play all 82 games, lead the league in minutes, etc. Now never do that again.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, the Celtics really choked down the stretch.

Good game to LeBron and the Cavs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
LeBron's amazing playoff run about to end with a 3 and 6 Finals record.

• 1Solidarity
I told ya
2a4c4i.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
You should be embarrassed posting this. Anyone who counts LeBron out is an idiot.

Just being realistic. The Cs are young with no closer. The Warriors and the Rockets both have superstars that can close.

I just don't see him getting 4 of 7 against either of those teams.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
One of those games where you could put LBJ with the same guys he played with in 2008...ten years later and he still would have found a way to win. Props, Lebron. You'll need somebody to help you at this point tho. No one does more with so little.

• 1Like
fireworks going off around town right now. There is definitely something to be said for living in a mid-market city with a massive sports loving fan base when things are clicking.

If the Brownies ever get their act together, oh lord, this town will explode with joy.

edit: gaige, I would not be so sure. When the Cavs and LeBron get on a mission, I would not make any bets.

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great series for LBJ, ( he’s ridiculous) but holy fuck some of the players on both Boston and Cleveland have no business winning a title. Need houston to nut up now

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For the love of everything, I hope the warriors do not win. We really don't need to see this again.

• 1Solidarity