Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Between the calls late and the retarded shit from the Cavs theyre done now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, GS got away with one tonight. They had better figure out a better way to guard Lebron moving forward.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im no fan of Lebron, but I feel for him on this one. Between the charge changed to a block and the jr fuck up this is gonna sting.

You figure if they steal this game, it makes this series more interesting than people thought. A loss like this is going to suck the life out of them.

Still think they got the block call right in the end, but Smith is just a dumb fuck. Cavs should have been able to call timeout and have a shot with about 4 seconds left. No guarantee they score, but not sure I'd bet against Lebron on that in these playoffs. At least get the chance that you earned with that offensive board.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Warriors got lucky tonight. Ref calls went our way. Also thanks JR.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Still think they got the block call right in the end, but Smith is just a dumb fuck. Cavs should have been able to call timeout and have a shot with about 4 seconds left. No guarantee they score, but not sure I'd bet against Lebron on that in these playoffs. At least get the chance that you earned with that offensive board.

I have more of the issue of what jackson or van gundy mentined in that this is the only way a foul can be changed by going to a review to check the restricted area. If that can be checked then there needs to be a system for other sketch cals to be checked.

The play was a bang bang play, if Jabby thought it was a charge then its too close to change the call on the floor. I expect nothing less from NBA refs though.

• 1Like

Szlia

Smith is to blame, but I would also blame the coach to some degree. It's his job to make sure the players have a clear idea of what to do when the clock starts running again (Kerr did so for the Warriors).

• 1Like

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile

Right or not you should NOT be able to overturn calls on the floor. If you can do that then just have challenges and replay. Doing it for one call like that, when Cavs have momentum and the lead just fucks with everything. Besides I don't think it was clear one way or the other. Should've been left a charge.

It's shameful with how good the Warriors are they not only cry constantly all the time to the refs but they also get the benefit of so many fucking calls.

The Hill FT miss and JR stupidity cost the Cavs the game for sure, but the reffing leaves a lot to be desired and it was also true in the Houston series.

Its whatever though, LeBron basically has to leave now. Why the fuck would he stay when his teammates are so fucking clueless.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Dude KD is world's above LeBron in that category. Let's be real.

• 3Cutler
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Smith is to blame, but I would also blame the coach to some degree. It's his job to make sure the players have a clear idea of what to do when the clock starts running again (Kerr did so for the Warriors).

This isnt highschool or college basketball. If youre a professional basketball player you need to know the situation without a coach reminding you that youre down by 1.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He does that because everyone including the refs think he never gets fouled when in reality his eye is all fucked up.
NBA Basketball Player Stats - Free Throws Attempted

I mean, he went to the line 7th most of any player this year. I don't know how you equate that to refs never thinking he is fouled. And on the play you are referring to, he indeed (rightfully) got the foul call. So don't sit here and pretend that he doesn't go full soccer player to get the call all the fucking time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users