NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
really is weird that the NBA thread, a predominantly black sport, is filled with some many racists or police brutality defenders.

are you watching the games or just waiting for an opportunity to get mad at a black dude?

• 2Imbecile
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Yeah it's really hard for me to dig up any injustices by police or towards POC...

You openly endorse a racist and a system of policing built on systematic racism and I'm the ignorant one. Have fun being on the wrong side of history. I'm sure you feel real gassed up right now hating on people who have problems different than yours now though.

Mentioning how rich NBA players are is an equally ignorant point made by another one of you guys. They're not protesting over their salaries.

Moving the goalposts? Wrong sport for that.

Please outline the injustice in the incident that lead directly to the NBA suspending playoff games. They suspended games. Over what? Please inform us all of the facts. You're on the right side of history, I thought, it should be easy to wtfpwn us!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know exactly what's going on right now and what they're protesting for. If you don't agree with it, that's on you, but you don't need me to explain shit to you, and I'm not playing your little game of cat & mouse with why you think it's okay to shoot people.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Imbecile

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I guess we got an answer to the question that no one was asking- what has ham been up to?

That answer, of course, is sucking tons of cock.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You know exactly what's going on right now and what they're protesting for. If you don't agree with it, that's on you, but you don't need me to explain shit to you, and I'm not playing your little game of cat & mouse with why you think it's okay to shoot people.
Good on you defending a woman beating pedophile rapist.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
really is weird that the NBA thread, a predominantly black sport, is filled with some many racists or police brutality defenders.

are you watching the games or just waiting for an opportunity to get mad at a black dude?

I see atheletes. You see skin color.

Reported for racism and race trolling.

How easy would it be for you to outline the injustice of the incident that lead to the NBA suspending playoff games. You could show their boycott (of themselves?) was justified AND demonstrate what huge racists we are!

I begging you to go for the win on this. Free shot, man. If you're right, should be an easy victory!

You're the hero BLM and the NBA need!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Cat and mouse? I'm just asking you to outline the events and facts that led to the NBA suspending playoff games. What hsppened? Then if it's injustice it will be pretty clear and people can celebrate the NBA doing the right thing by boycotting themselves.

You don't actually know what happened, do you? You don't actually know why the NBA is suspending games, but support it anyway.... That's not rational.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess we got an answer to the question that no one was asking- what has ham been up to?

That answer, of course, is sucking tons of cock.
I had no idea this board became a circle jerk of white racist males, I guess it makes sense though. I'll mourn the time before you guys felt so empowered to speak up so loudly and so ignorantly. When you losers would just lurk and keep your fucked up thoughts to yourself because you weren't being gassed up by Trump, Shapiro, Jones, or whoever the fuck makes you morons think this way.

You guys have never known shit about sports anyway.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Imbecile
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I had no idea this board became a circle jerk of white racist males, I guess it makes sense though. I'll mourn the time before you guys felt so empowered to speak up so loudly and so ignorantly. When you losers would just lurk and keep your fucked up thoughts to yourself because you weren't being gassed up by Trump, Shapiro, Jones, or whoever the fuck makes you morons think this way.

You are the definition of a know-nothing libshit

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande

1598486262767.jpeg

• 3Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ah, so we should feel empathy for the very people that have have shown absolutely no empathy for anybody outside of their own cause - when pressed with what's going on in China, these virtuous multi-millionaires have not one word denigrating atrocities on a scale African Americans born in this country have never faced in their entire lifetimes. Fully get it - it's so far outside of their purview that to comprehend the wide spread human suffering going on in the CCP is enough to make anybodies heads explode. Mine included, and I say that as somebody who has lived in China.

Well that, and their entire financial future rests on the expansion and sponsorship opportunities that await them with China's $$. So forgive me (I speak for nobody else, I'm sure there are genuine racists roaming this here forum) if I can't bring myself to care enough about what a few basketball players feel towards a fella getting shot, while resisting police (sensing a pattern here) while openly and blatantly ignoring real, genuine, Pol-Pot-esque human suffering being committed, right now, by the folks bank rolling this entire fucking league. It's nonsense - you either stand for human rights or you don't. Did they stop playing games when David Dorn was murdered trying to stop looters in front of a pawn shop in St Louis? Of course not, most of the brainwashed masses don't give a fuck about human rights - not truly. I (again, only speaking for myself here) have really, really enjoyed the basketball since it's returned. I've watched literally 5 hours of basketball everyday, but it's enough already. Even for me. It's just enough.

This is Rome, and pro athletes are our Gladiators. They're paid very handsomely to dance for us on our televisions every night, just like actors, just like anybody else in the entertainment field. People don't want to be preached to every time they turn on their televisions. Most of us are pretty normal, with normal jobs and normal stresses and concerns and want to unwind at night after another long day in the grind (raising children, slaving away in our officles, etc).

I'm all for these guys having a voice, but if you're going to tip over the apple cart - make it over a cause worth DYING over. I'm on your side if you do - otherwise, it's just hypocritical gas lighting nonsense and most of America is seeing right through it.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Look at this Ham dude, what an open minded nice guy. Hey pal, I voted for Hildawg. Guess me not supporting marxism, felons committing crimes, and race baiting bullshit makes me a white supremacist now.

Solid thinking pal.

• 2Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

You have no credibility. If you could make a rational argument you'd be making it.

You've so thoroughly discredited yourself you've done more work in this thread than I ever could. Because people may resist my harsh style and message, but do you think anyone in this thread wants to be linked to you or the side you represent now?

Thanks. You did more than I ever could to help people see the insanity of this BLM racial justice hoax bullshit and why they need to resist the leftist propaganda infecting their lives, entertainment and sports.

May as well leave the forums now too, because you'll never wash yourself clean of the pathetic tantrum you just had.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
I'm going to watch this NHL game. That's on TV. Right now. Unlike the NBA. Also helps that 70% of the league isn't American so they don't give a shit about whatever problems this country may have long as they get paid to play a sport.

• 3Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Racist: waiting to see the facts of the case (suspect was armed, had a warrant out for his arrest, was reported for trespassing, disregarded police instruction to surrender and made a move for something inside his car) before reacting

Not racist: overreacting with support for a proven bad guy just because he is black

Did I get that right?

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to watch this NHL game. That's on TV. Right now. Unlike the NBA. Also helps that 70% of the league isn't American so they don't give a shit about whatever problems this country may have long as they get paid to play a sport.

As fun as Luka has been to watch the past month (hint, a ton of fucking fun), the Stars' playoff journey so far has been just as compelling and fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ultimately you guys are upset that you didn't get to watch your basketball game tonight, and they're upset that people (many of which are black) keep getting shot by police. Sorry if this latest specific event didn't check all the boxes for that to upset you too.

• 3Pathetic
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Imbecile
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ultimately you guys are upset that you didn't get to watch your basketball game tonight, and they're upset that people (many of which are black) keep getting shot by police. Sorry if this latest specific event didn't check all the boxes for that to upset you too.

Well yeah we don't normally get upset when armed, non-compliant, violent criminals get shot in a justified use of force.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users