NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Ultimately you guys are upset that you didn't get to watch your basketball game tonight, and they're upset that people (many of which are black) keep getting shot by police. Sorry if this latest specific event didn't check all the boxes for that to upset you too.

Nobody cares what you have to say now. You had your chance own the people you called racists, but you shit the bed. You have no credibility anymore, in this thread or on any topic. May as well just fuck off at this point and hope nobody remembers this if you ever want to be taken seriously again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Nobody cares what you have to say now. You had your chance own the people you called racists, but you shit the bed. You have no credibility anymore, in this thread or on any topic. May as well just fuck off at this point and hope nobody remembers this if you ever want to be taken seriously again.
Like anyone is going to forget the one person on this board dumb enough to defend a woman beating pedophile rapist.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
As fun as Luka has been to watch the past month (hint, a ton of fucking fun), the Stars' playoff journey so far has been just as compelling and fun.

I like the Stars, not a western conference fan at all but if the Lightning don't win I would like to see Bishop get a ring

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks for repeating yourself again, guys. I got it the first time. I'm sorry I won't have the back and forth with you that you're craving, popsicledeath. You're a racist, I'm sorry that word triggered you so much, racists generally don't like being called racists, so I do get where your anger is coming from. I don't even know who the fuck you are, so why would I care about what credibility I have with you, or feel the need to answer to you? You said stupid shit, I told you the shit you said what stupid, I'm not looking to score points here, it's clear I'm greatly outnumbered, so it truly does not matter what I say. I'm just here now just to interrupt your little Calvary meeting you guys like to have anytime someone black and rich does something you disagree with, you Rorschach mask wearing wannabees. I imagine there's not more normal people in this thread anymore because you guys have chased them away with this.

Cops aren't supposed to kill guilty people either. 7 Shots is justified use of force? You guys really are bootlickers.

• 2Worf
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Thanks for repeating yourself again, guys. I got it the first time. I'm sorry I won't have the back and forth with you that you're craving, popsicledeath. You're a racist, I'm sorry that word triggered you so much, racists generally don't like being called racists, so I do get where your anger is coming from. I don't even know who the fuck you are, so why would I care about what credibility I have with you, or feel the need to answer to you? You said stupid shit, I told you the shit you said what stupid, I'm not looking to score points here, it's clear I'm greatly outnumbered, so it truly does not matter what I say. I'm just here now just to interrupt your little Calvary meeting you guys like to have anytime someone black and rich does something you disagree with, you Rorschach mask wearing wannabees. I imagine there's not more normal people in this thread anymore because you guys have chased them away with this.

Cops aren't supposed to kill guilty people either. 7 Shots is justified use of force? You guys really are bootlickers.
We’re sorry you’re an ignorant shitlib pedophile apologist. We really. We wish you were a better human being. Sadly there are plenty of you in this country and will gladly vote for a pedophile dementia freak.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Why did they shoot him 7 times? What was he doing? I think it's important people understand the reason people are burning businesses and suspending NBA games.

I'm assuming you want to discuss it, because it would be very pathetic to reference the incident, but then accuse people of racism and refuse to discuss it.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Looooooooool this guy having a meltdown

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ultimately you guys are upset that you didn't get to watch your basketball game tonight, and they're upset that people (many of which are black) keep getting shot by police. Sorry if this latest specific event didn't check all the boxes for that to upset you too.

Anyone else notice ham has never posted in this thread before? Big sports fan right here!

11 black people killed by police last year. Over 20 white people killed by police. Over 3 million interactions between police and the public last year. Have you ever heard of 13% and 50%? Ok, your turn. Throw out some facts. Something besides crying.

4cuxzq.jpg

• 4Worf

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm against all forms of police brutality and for people using their platforms to bring attention to it when presented an opportunity. I've been here since 2002, go take a foh history lesson and you'll see I'm one of the users behind a lot of things that helped the sports forum thrive early on in this boards creation. As you can see I've spent 12 hours on the board over the last 4 years. I came here to update our fantasy league that's over 10 years old at this point and just popped in to see read a few pages, I didn't expect it to be a Blue Lives Matter rally and reacted.

• 3Imbecile
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm against all forms of police brutality and for people using their platforms to bring attention to it when presented an opportunity. I've been here since 2002, go take a foh history lesson and you'll see I'm one of the users behind a lot of things that helped the sports forum thrive early on in this boards creation. As you can see I've spent 12 hours on the board over the last 4 years. I came here to update our fantasy league that's over 10 years old at this point and just popped in to see read a few pages, I didn't expect it to be a Blue Lives Matter rally and reacted.

Then...do you know this story at all? Any of the background? I'm against police brutality as well but also know that cops have a much tougher job than just about anyone else. If someone is reaching in their car for something after THREE cops tell you to stop, do you still reach in? When you have warrants out and you've abused children, do you go in peacefully? It doesn't look like he did this time. I'm just as much against criminals getting off over and over to abuse new innocents as I am against cop brutality. In fact, I'm more against it. EQUAL JUSTICE....not based off your skin color. He should have already been in jail.

• 4Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
You know exactly what's going on right now and what they're protesting for. If you don't agree with it, that's on you, but you don't need me to explain shit to you, and I'm not playing your little game of cat & mouse with why you think it's okay to shoot people.

God I hope you're in no position to make decisions for the company you work for.

Nationally televised games have dropped 50% in viewership over the last 9 years, and you think segregating your viewership anymore is a good idea? Not to mention we just got out of a stretch for the first time since WW2 where we had no sports, and people found out there are plenty of ways to entertain yourself? Ask MLB in '94 how that worked.

LOL, "lets bOyCoTt the NBA!" Who has done everything we asked for, and then do it so we aren't a "distraction". We'll really stick it to those billionaires by punishing them even though our viewership is normal Americans who are probably fucking tired of hearing about anything non-sport related.

"We'll really stick it to people who we already lost as viewers by de-platforming ourselves, and losing more of the power that we had."

So brilliant.

• 4Like

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
12 hours on this board is literally nothing.
That’s the point...

I haven’t been active here since the reboot of 2016, and going off my activity here to measure my fandom was dumb.

• 1Faggotry

joz123

Potato del Grande
I wish I could be paid millions to not do my job, bitch on social media and eat free food from my free hotel. Fucking whiny pieces of shit. Done with this fucking "sport".

• 3Like

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
ham ham dude why you stop making bowl mania bro?
No particular reason. Just happened. These games require a bit of mid season build up to really get solid participation and since a lot of us regulars fell off the thread itself the 7-10 person games just weren’t cutting it.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I run two businesses and actively speak out against Trump and openly support BLM. There are some things more important than money and I wouldn’t give a shit about losing a dollar from any Trump supporter on this board.
Wow you're so benevolent. I'm sure you think black people can't live without your moral superiority.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No particular reason. Just happened. These games require a bit of mid season build up to really get solid participation and since a lot of us regulars fell off the thread itself the 7-10 person games just weren’t cutting it.

Texas still sucks bro

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1WTF

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I run two businesses and actively speak out against Trump and openly support BLM. There are some things more important than money and I wouldn’t give a shit about losing a dollar from any Trump supporter on this board.

Quite right! Just not to the NBA....

• 1Like