NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

joz123

Potato del Grande
Instead of NBA games they are showing shitty Adam Sandler movies. Awesome.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I run two businesses and actively speak out against Trump and openly support BLM. There are some things more important than money and I wouldn’t give a shit about losing a dollar from any Trump supporter on this board.
Trump’s America is so great even uninformed pedophile defenders can make a successful business.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I think most if not all people would agree that black lives matter. BLM is a trash organization with a political agenda that is anti-American. And coming in with guns blazing that "Trump is a racist" is no better than "NPC says Orange Man Bad" so don't be surprised to be met with hostility.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think most if not all people would agree that black lives matter.

300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

• 7Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Season might be over

Please please please let this happen. With covid and the ratings disaster already I can't wait until these entitled douchebags realize their empty and pointless gestures just fucked over their own salaries which are based on yearly revenue

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Employees voting to boycott their jobs? Lulwhut? Nice reporting from the idiots in news media. On the nightly news they made a comment about boycotting tonight's game and then said this comes after players had almost decided to cancel the entire season due to Covid. Is that how it works now? Owners can't be called owners because much racism and the players get to decide if a season gets cancelled?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What I love about them boycotting....Lebron is another year older. Another year with no championship. Needed Irving to get his last one. Guy's getting old. MJ just sitting back watching...the greatest ever boycott basketball....

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What I love about them boycotting....Lebron is another year older. Another year with no championship. Needed Irving to get his last one. Guy's getting old. MJ just sitting back watching...the greatest ever boycott basketball....

It doesn't even matter after this and he'd never be as good as Jordan anyways.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rude

Potato del Grande
I run two businesses and actively speak out against Trump and openly support BLM. There are some things more important than money and I wouldn’t give a shit about losing a dollar from any Trump supporter on this board.
You remind me of those never Trumper faggots who got butt blasted to the moon after Little Marco and Jeb! suicided each other. Might have double dipped in 2018 when that worthless sack of shit Paul Ryan bailed out to grift in the private sector.

Here's a newsflash for you cock wallet, there's a lot of successful people who post on this board. There's also a lot of people who have been around some iteration of this board since noows. You're not special, a forum relic, whatever - you're a fucking dope and willingly ignorant at that.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
In light of recent events, I'm going to go ahead and ratchet my obnoxiousness back up to previous levels.

Fuck the NBA. If/when they decide to come back, do not watch this faggot league of anti-American trash until they apologize to America and promise to never kneel for the anthem again. They are race hustling professional victims and they are in league with the CCP. Lebron James and his retarded colleagues are fomenting nationwide race riots. Fuck the NBA, fuck the CCP, fuck Xi Jinping, and fuck anyone who supports them!

• 8Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking pray they "boycott" the rest of this year. I'll be cheering on while they commit suicide.

Sadly, I'm worried the :emoji_nose: billionaires :emoji_nose: will talk them out of it.

Edit: lol the parentheses trigger the nose emoji. Rofl

The WNBA today... hahahaha

FB_IMG_1598506236885.jpg

• 3Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fucking pray they "boycott" the rest of this year. I'll be cheering on while they commit suicide.

Sadly, I'm worried the :emoji_nose: billionaires :emoji_nose: will talk them out of it.

Edit: lol the parentheses trigger the nose emoji. Rofl

The WNBA today... hahahaha

View attachment 297004
I hope they all were reaching for a weapon to make this accurate.

• 3Worf

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
You remind me of those never Trumper faggots who got butt blasted to the moon after Little Marco and Jeb! suicided each other. Might have double dipped in 2018 when that worthless sack of shit Paul Ryan bailed out to grift in the private sector.

Here's a newsflash for you cock wallet, there's a lot of successful people who post on this board. There's also a lot of people who have been around some iteration of this board since noows. You're not special, a forum relic, whatever - you're a fucking dope and willingly ignorant at that.
Well it only took another page of comments to prove my point without a doubt about the state of the board. I was blind to how bad it had become from my being mostly inactive. I mean look around these last few pages, you guys are essentially a proud boys forum now. Are you also too obtuse to see I was responding directly to being tasked with making decisions and not following sports. I didn’t bring these either of those things up out of thin air.

And sure. I remember you from noows, and mostly the forums directly after and I agree being around a long time doesn’t mean anything obviously... because I see you’re *still* doing your best furor impersonation. Jesus dude it’s been 20+ fucking years. Time to get your own personality. You’re still calling people retard and faggot and you’re probably 50 years old now.

it’s really fine if you guys just stop watching nba. You sound like everyone who quits Facebook and announces it to the world to hit you up on your cell now. You can literally just stop telling people you not watching anymore and just do it already.

and of course I’m never trump. I donated to Bernie

• 3Imbecile
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 7 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm pretty left and even I think this strike - not boycott - is dumb as fuck.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf