NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
ham ham just wants some attention. He's not discussed anything about the latest criminal having a knife, going for it, and ignoring lawful directives from officers. This is ham right now,

2sre1p.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
And for you foh historians, ham is the fat bicyclist that kegkilla broke.

• 3Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Well it only took another page of comments to prove my point without a doubt about the state of the board. I was blind to how bad it had become from my being mostly inactive. I mean look around these last few pages, you guys are essentially a proud boys forum now. Are you also too obtuse to see I was responding directly to being tasked with making decisions and not following sports. I didn’t bring these either of those things up out of thin air.

And sure. I remember you from noows, and mostly the forums directly after and I agree being around a long time doesn’t mean anything obviously... because I see you’re *still* doing your best furor impersonation. Jesus dude it’s been 20+ fucking years. Time to get your own personality. You’re still calling people retard and faggot and you’re probably 50 years old now.

it’s really fine if you guys just stop watching nba. You sound like everyone who quits Facebook and announces it to the world to hit you up on your cell now. You can literally just stop telling people you not watching anymore and just do it already.

and of course I’m never trump. I donated to Bernie
Brags about being around for 20 years then criticizes others for being around for 20 years.

of-bernie-the-hot-teacher-asks-you-to-stay-after-clas-she-invites-berni-scom-you-into-her-offi...jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
That's not really true I also donated to Mr sanders campaign, did you know roughly 1/5th of bernie supporters voted trump?

You’re still calling people retard probably 50 years old now.

what's funny about this to me is retard IS the scientific clinical adult word, doctors used to be like "no no no he's not an embicile or moron he's RETARDED please use the word RETARDED it's the nice thing to do
Having said that, this is an NBA thread I would suggest everyone try to stay on topic

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Phew. NBA players decide to resume games. No damage done. Fans will all come back and be as excited as ever to watch the NBA engineer another championship for Lebron. Will this final one push him over the top as the greatest of all time?! Who is as pumped as me? The NBA is back, baby!!!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

One potential remedy for the schedule, the person said, was to play the three games that were postponed Wednesday on Friday, and the three games scheduled for Thursday on Saturday, though that had not been decided.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Phew. NBA players decide to resume games. No damage done. Fans will all come back and be as excited as ever to watch the NBA engineer another championship for Lebron. Will this final one push him over the top as the greatest of all time?! Who is as pumped as me? The NBA is back, baby!!!

Naw Milwaukee will win it and they'll treat it like when the Saints won the Super Bowl. WHAT A FEEL GOOD STORY! THE PERSISTENCE OF THAT CITY AFTER THE TRAUMA THEY WENT THROUGH!

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Naw Milwaukee will win it and they'll treat it like when the Saints won the Super Bowl. WHAT A FEEL GOOD STORY! THE PERSISTENCE OF THAT CITY AFTER THE TRAUMA THEY WENT THROUGH!
It's funny cause it's true

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
my only interest in this now is to see how badly the ratings tank. if they thought it was bad before...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I remember when ham used to be cool. Even ran a radio station for us. Now he is spouting bullshit even as the available evidence shows that a grand total of 15 unarmed black people were shot by cops last year. Total. That doesn't even break down to justified vs unjustified or even the race of the shooting cop. He is also supporting a bunch of crybaby black millionaires talking about how they are being shot and hung every day. So glad you need to be the spokesperson for black people everywhere.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Where is that lunchmeat guy at?

The emotional women that are LeGay James and shit had some common sense talked it them about how insanely stupid it is to de-platform yourself when trying to make a point. Thanks NBA for proving me right.

I was REALLY, REALLY pushing for a boycott. Fuck this stupid league.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well it only took another page of comments to prove my point without a doubt about the state of the board. I was blind to how bad it had become from my being mostly inactive. I mean look around these last few pages, you guys are essentially a proud boys forum now. Are you also too obtuse to see I was responding directly to being tasked with making decisions and not following sports. I didn’t bring these either of those things up out of thin air.

And sure. I remember you from noows, and mostly the forums directly after and I agree being around a long time doesn’t mean anything obviously... because I see you’re *still* doing your best furor impersonation. Jesus dude it’s been 20+ fucking years. Time to get your own personality. You’re still calling people retard and faggot and you’re probably 50 years old now.

it’s really fine if you guys just stop watching nba. You sound like everyone who quits Facebook and announces it to the world to hit you up on your cell now. You can literally just stop telling people you not watching anymore and just do it already.

tenor.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user