NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
My theory is this is Lebron's way of avoiding competing with MJ for historical records. Because he's a faggot.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm so fuckin tired of these refs in the playoffs giving players techs in the heat of the moment! If you show any human emotion in the playoffs its a tech and clearly bad calls are a issue here.. When the game is on the line with less than 4 minutes on the clock LET THEM PLAY!
CELTICS 6-0 :emoji_shamrock::emoji_trophy:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Marcus Smart all of the sudden being a reliable 3pt shooter in the playoffs is amazing.

2 years ago Celtics fans wanted to pull their hair out every time the guy heaved one from beyond the arc. Now they want him to shoot it.

• 1Like

babo

FUN FACT: Celtics are 23-1 when leading 2-0 in playoff series since 1980

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The NBA is an un-American, race baiting trash league in bed with America's enemies. Lebron James is encouraging a race war, and half of the players in the league are bigots.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Jozu

We get it.

As disgusting as it is, its ok to develop some cog dissonance and just enjoy some fucking sport. Playoff basketball is fun to watch.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
We get it.

As disgusting as it is, its ok to develop some cog dissonance and just enjoy some fucking sport. Playoff basketball is fun to watch.
giphy.gif

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

Interested just enough to check, and post in the NBA thread though!

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
As a Boston fan, the Celtics game was amazing to see Smart hitting 3's. As a Yannis fan...fuck. This kid needs mid range jumper. He looks so out of place if he ain't slashing or on the box. I REALLY wish they would stop having him bring the ball up, but I guess the coaches know once he's in the paint, no team is going to let him get the ball. That or they just put bodies in front of him as he tries to slash.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
As a Boston fan, the Celtics game was amazing to see Smart hitting 3's. As a Yannis fan...fuck. This kid needs mid range jumper. He looks so out of place if he ain't slashing or on the box. I REALLY wish they wold stop having him bring the ball up, but guess the coaches know once he's in the paint, no team is going to let him get the ball. That or they just put bodies in front of him as he tries to slash.

Like most O-State guys, Smarticus is a straight dog. Every team needs a guy like that (Tony Allen, Jimmy Butler, Morris Sr. etc)

That's what the Mavs are missing - a tough, good defender who just straight up wants to win. Smart is such a big part of what Boston does - Tatum, Brown, Kemba get all the love but that team isn't doing squat without a guy like Marcus. Dallas needs somebody like that - ship Curry, Hardaway et al and get me a damned dog to bring some toughness

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
We get it.

They’re in bed with the government we’re at war with. The government that just destroyed our economy and killed hundreds of thousands of our citizens with a global pandemic. Every time you have to wear a mask and Purrel all your shit it’s because of the CCP. If you were stuck inside for months it’s because of the CCP. If your kids can’t go to school and see their friends it’s because of the CCP. And the NBA loves them.

The NBA is fueling race riots across the country. So not only are they allied with humanity’s greatest enemy, they’re instigating an American civil war.

Cog dis that.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 6 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
They’re in bed with the government we’re at war with. The government that just destroyed our economy and killed hundreds of thousands of our citizens with a global pandemic. Every time you have to wear a mask and Purrel all your shit it’s because of the CCP. If you were stuck inside for months it’s because of the CCP. If your kids can’t go to school and see their friends it’s because of the CCP. And the NBA loves them.

The NBA is fueling race riots across the country. So not only are they allied with humanity’s greatest enemy, they’re instigating an American civil war.

Cog dis that.

And fentanyl, concentration camps, stealing our IP, manipulating currency, undercutting markets like steel to bankrupt our industries, eating dogs, and poisoning our citizens with toxic flooring and our pets with contaminated dog food.

That said, have you stopped to considered that basketball is fun to watch?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
And fentanyl, concentration camps, stealing our IP, manipulating currency, undercutting markets like steel to bankrupt our industries, eating dogs, and poisoning our citizens with toxic flooring and our pets with contaminated dog food.

I also forgot the whole "infiltrating all of American academia" part.

But yeah, it's fun to watch a bunch of illiterate retards who hate the country that made them all millionaires bounce a ball on the court while stoking a literal civil war off the court, so whatevs.

• 4Worf

babo

Cog dis that.
I agree 100% of what you said about the CCP! But you boycotting basketball might be because your team wasn't good enough to get in the bubble or they got swept lol. With that being said fuck the CCP but im still watching my team play no matter what
GO CELTICS! :emoji_shamrock: :emoji_trophy:

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity

babo

If Rockets lose this series which player's legacy is more in danger?
Russell Westbrook or James Harden?
cp3.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I agree 100% of what you said about the CCP! But you boycotting basketball might be because your team wasn't good enough to get in the bubble or they got swept lol. With that being said fuck the CCP but im still watching my team play no matter what
My dad tells me the Jazz lost in 7. I didn't watch a second of it, and wouldn't even if they were up 3-0 in the finals. The other team I root for no longer exists.

I love America more than I love sports, and I love sports a lot. I will not watch a league of vocally anti-American racist bigots who are in bed with my literal enemy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am a Lakers fan, and I refuse to watch because Lebron is a race baiting POS.
"OMG WE ARE LITERALLY BEING HUNTED!!!"

Fuck that guy.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

Basketball WAS fun to watch. Now you have to hear about BLM not only from the commentators and players during the game but also on the half time shows and Inside the NBA, not to mention BLM plastered on the court and on jerseys. You aren't watching a sport anymore. You are being brainwashed by propaganda.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am a Lakers fan, and I refuse to watch because Lebron is a race baiting POS.
"OMG WE ARE LITERALLY BEING HUNTED!!!"

Fuck that guy.

Was already a conflicted Lakers fan because I hate Lebron, this made it real easy though

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
tons of awesome games in the last week, yet the lack of actual NBA talk is hilarious. you guys are losers.

• 5Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 7 users