NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I would say this series has been a lot better than I expected (especially after the first 2 games). At the end of the day though, as long as anyone other than LeBron wins I think it's a win for basketball

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Scott Foster is a ref tonight, and CP3 is like 1-11 when he refs. GGS?

Araxen

Life long Bucks fan checking in.

Giannis already has a better legacy than Lebron and Durant.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am ok with the Bucks winning. They deserved and Giannis a f’ing beast

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I really enjoyed the wild narrative shift during these playoffs. People saying Giannis not being able to shoot means he's a liability and now people are comparing him to Duncan and Shaq. Dude is still young and works hard. I'm sure he'll keep adding to his game. Dude is great.

• 4Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Genuinely the best close out finals performance I’ve ever seen, and I don’t mean the 50 points. His effort tonight was Herculean and dominated every phase of the game. Mad respect

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Glad to see a guy that showed loyalty to a small market team win a title. Feel bad for CP3 as this was likely his last chance at a ring

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Glad to see a guy that showed loyalty to a small market team win a title. Feel bad for CP3 as this was likely his last chance at a ring

Lakers might need a PG....Phx won't be offering CP3 what he's asking/wants

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
F cp3, glad he lost. He has a 44m player option next year, no way he's opting out of that. He'll be a sun again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea the wild swing in talking points and bullshit narratives during these finals has been hilarious.

First it was Sun's in 4 guy, Booker is the new Kobe, CP3 POINT GOD finally going to get his chip, Giannis can't shoot, Giannis might not be enough to win....

Now all of the sudden Giannis is Kareem, the suns are a young team.... uhg. I don't even really watch any espn programming, but I think I'm all the way out now.

Congrats to Milwaukee! The Deer finally pulled it out.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I am ok with the Bucks winning. They deserved and Giannis a f’ing beast

anyone but LeBum. This was the final that was enjoyable to watch because it wasn't about single player egos and made up story arcs to manufacture legacies

• 4Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
F cp3, glad he lost. He has a 44m player option next year, no way he's opting out of that. He'll be a sun again.

I just do not like Chris Paul. Him look so sad and lonely...awwwwwwww. Fuck him.

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
anyone but LeBum. This was the final that was enjoyable to watch because it wasn't about single player egos and made up story arcs to manufacture legacies

Ya Labronie doesn’t need to win anymore titles. Giannis is fun to watch cause he actually looks to pass the ball.

Plus his blocks were great and he is a solid defender.

• 1Like

Araxen

It was funny when Portis was trying to block CP3 from crying to the refs. I slowly turned to disliking the Suns after all their crying to the refs especially after they gave Booker 8 to 9 fouls to work with every game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ya Labronie doesn’t need to win anymore titles. Giannis is fun to watch cause he actually looks to pass the ball.

Plus his blocks were great and he is a solid defender.

I understand the LBJ hate, but this just isn't accurate. LBJ passes the ball a ton.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
I understand the LBJ hate, but this just isn't accurate. LBJ passes the ball a ton.

Where did I exactly say he doesn’t? I get you think that’s what I meant? But I didn’t and at no point would I say he is a ball stopper like AI.

Lebron is the perfect example of a point forward because he can do anything he n the court.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

The amount of unjustified hostility in this thread against a few players is off the charts

• 1Like

Araxen

Giannis taking digs at the super team players. lol

LOL @

• 1Worf