NBA 2022-23 Season Thread - Wembanyama Tank-A-Thon Is On!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I heard his brother died during the series also. Off the court lost a family member, on the court lost his MVP... ouch.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
As much as Bron has annoyed me soc/pol related, it is hard for me to watch these games and not root for the team of my youth. This was a fun game to watch tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man, Devin Booker is playing absolutely insane right now. 62% FG, 51% 3PT, 37 PPG, and only 3 TO while playing 42 minutes a game. That is some unreal efficiency for the points for any nine game stretch, let alone in the playoffs.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Jordan Poole sucks. Why the fuck did the Warriors give that scrub an extension?

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well that's a shitty way for the dynasty trio to end. Lot of unknowns about the future going into this offseason.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe the Lakers were a sub 500 team, made some crazy trades at the deadline, and are now in the WCF. What the fuck

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

racist wonder showzen GIF

• 1Repost

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Potatum with a 51 piece in a Game 7.

Thats one way to quiet the he sucks in the postseason when it counts narrative.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sure seems like Harden leaves for Houston. If you're the 76ers, it's gotta be time to start fresh, no?

I remember thinking the 76ers would really regret letting Butler get away.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure seems like Harden leaves for Houston. If you're the 76ers, it's gotta be time to start fresh, no?

I remember thinking the 76ers would really regret letting Butler get away.
Chose Ben over Butler. Was just crazy looking back at that. Lots of failed lottery picks too. Simmons, Fultz, Okafor, Noel.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Guess that depends on how you define tiers. Like if you grade harshly and say tier one is just Pops and Spoelstra then he's like tier five.

• 1Like