NBA 2022-23 Season Thread - Wembanyama Tank-A-Thon Is On!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And it's only preseason! Get fucked Lakers! lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
My shitty pre-season predictions based on feels alone:

East:

1. Bucks
2. Nets - Something to prove
3. 76ers
4. Celtics - If Udoka is fired Brown gets mad
5. Raptors - They trade for Shai & OKC tanks
6. Cavs
7. Heat - Herro starting is a mistake
8. Hawks
9. Knicks
10. Bulls - Lonzo is their glue

West:

1. Clippers
2. Warriors
3. Nuggets
4. Mavericks - Luka unchained & in shape
5. Pelicans
6. Grizzlies - last year was a fluke
7. Suns - Bad vibes & CP3 decline
8. Timberwolves - Gobert & Edwards clash
9. Lakers
10. Trailblazers - Lillard has given up

Everyone else races to the bottom for Wembanyama.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Get dressed up for four hours a day, spicy takes and "the 90s were the peak" for 9 figures and all kinds of all expenses paid trips? Yup.

Related:

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Truly baffling game by the Mavericks. Led the Suns by 20+ points and then lost on a lucky two pointer to end the game. Plus, an untimely Luka technical... Horrible job by Kidd tonight - He'll get it corrected, but a terrible finish to the game. Wall-punching-baffling.

Screenshot 2022-10-19 at 23-55-34 mavs - Google Search.png

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Get dressed up for four hours a day, spicy takes and "the 90s were the peak" for 9 figures and all kinds of all expenses paid trips? Yup.

Related:
I would wanna get paid millions to make fun of Shaq and women from Texas also.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Truly baffling game by the Mavericks. Led the Suns by 20+ points and then lost on a lucky two pointer to end the game. Plus, an untimely Luka technical... Horrible job by Kidd tonight - He'll get it corrected, but a terrible finish to the game. Wall-punching-baffling.

View attachment 438943

Yeah it was frustrating to watch, but damn I’m already very happy with Wood’s offensive presence.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bucks overcome the refs in Philly tonight. LOL @ Philly fans booing Embiid. What a terrible city.

Last edited:

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Booing Embiid two games into the season is pretty pathetic. Yeah, he had a bad game... so what.

Embiid might be my most hated player in the league… but I can’t believe he plays in that dogshit city. I’d demand a trade the second I got booed on my home court.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Embiid might be my most hated player in the league… but I can’t believe he plays in that dogshit city. I’d demand a trade the second I got booed on my home court.

How the fuck is he your most hated player? Way more hateworthy players in the league.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
How the fuck is he your most hated player? Way more hateworthy players in the league.
His play style is boring to watch. He’s arrogant. He’s a crybaby. He’s ugly as fuck. He sounds like a mongoloid with a mouth full of peanut butter. He’s a perennial loser. He’s a clumsy negligent doofus on the court. He’s a poor sport…

Combine all that with how the media is constantly slobbing his knob? Yeah I can’t stand him, and I can’t even think of anyone who comes close. Pat Bev maybe….? Devin Booker can be a bit insufferable and faggy sometimes? Julius Randle…?

Who should I dislike more?

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Luka needs a foreign co-star. I love Embiid, thought he was going to be an absolute superstar at Kansas. I remember some of ESPNs "experts" saying, "Oh Embiid can play, but he's no Dwight Howard long-term." I remember laughing my ass off; He showed some Hakeem-light talent at Kansas even at 18.

Philly is just a dogshit city. I enjoy the Phillies team as well, which makes me feel kinda dirty.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
LeBron. Harden. Chris Paul (though I don't mind him). He's my boy but Draymond Green is really hated.
I think James Harden is a motherfucking G. Love that guy. Lebron is extreeeeeemly stupid but that’s really all that bugs me about him. The media utterly ignores CP3 these days so he might be hatable but he’s also invisible.

I kinda like Draymond despite his recent chimpout. Guy is an excellent analyst.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If the Raptors keep running their offence like this, through Pascal & Barnes as a penetrating point forward tandem, Siakam is gonna end up in the MVP conversation. Assuming the Raptors have a half decent record of course.

Will probably end up on All-NBA first team over Giannis if Middleton misses much time.

edit: aaaaaaand Barnes is injured hah

Last edited: