NCAA Tournament Challenge

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great game marred by poor officiating at the end. Oh well looks like another championship for Pitino

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, do you blame every failure on terrible officiating? It sure seems to be a trend for you...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly, do you blame every failure on terrible officiating? It sure seems to be a trend for you...
This is why Syracuse lost

Sutekh_sl said:
That's game. MCW reverted to his typical self, trash play, throwing the ball away for no reason, no buckets. Sutherland non-existent on the court, Michigan hitting every 3 no matter where they shoot it from.

Oh well, they made it much further than I or anyone else expected.
That was the worst Syracuse has played in the past 2 months and they still almost won. It shouldn't have came down to 3 calls at the end of the game, but it did unfortunately. 3 incorrect calls that even the announcers were saying were wrong.

It wasn't even exceptional play by Michigan that shut MCW down, it was just himself. He's extremely hit or miss, this game he was miss. Not sure what was up with Sutherland, he just played poorly the entire game.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure you don't watch much basketball, as you've been non-existent in all threads this entire season so I wont judge you too critically. But the call on carter williams at half court was incorrect. The play where the Mich. defender ran shoulder first in to carter williams and then flopped was incorrect, no foul should have been called in that situation. and the "charge" on Trische was pretty obvious that it was a block, the guys feet were sliding, he wasn't in a set position which is a block foul. All of these happened at a critical moment in the game and consequently had the two players that we needed in the game, removed.

But like I said before. It should have never came down to that. C.J. Fair shouldn't have had to carry the game on his shoulders. It wasn't even exceptional defense that hurt Syracuse's offense it was just poor play on their part.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The charge on Trisch was a charge, he came from outside the box, dudes feet were already planted. It was a charge, get over it.

I already said the half court call was a bad one.

Are are you talking about the dribble hand off that Carter-Williams did that leveled Hardaway? Not a foul? gtfo of here dude.

Above poster was right, college basketball, football, NFL....whatever, it always is because of poor officiating with you. Crazy how often it seems to happen.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So no one has Michigan in out pool, means Bergraven wins it all. Based on the strength of having Michigan and Louisville both in the game.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The charge on Trisch was a charge, he came from outside the box, dudes feet were already planted. It was a charge, get over it.

I already said the half court call was a bad one.

Are are you talking about the dribble hand off that Carter-Williams did that leveled Hardaway? Not a foul? gtfo of here dude.

Above poster was right, college basketball, football, NFL....whatever, it always is because of poor officiating with you. Crazy how often it seems to happen.
Like I said, it's clear your knowledge of basketball is limited so I don't think you're unintelligent for not knowing these things, but you should take a hint. When the calls are so bad that the announcers are challenging them, that kind of lets you know something might be awry.

Also, football and NFL are the same thing.

Calm your rage, I've already stated the reasoning I think behind Syracuse's loss. When I legit think the refs sabotaged the game I'd react how I did in the Big East Championship game.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
"That could have gone either way" is challenging them? mind you that was only about the charge that required 5 replays from two angles before they even said that. That's not poor officiating.

College football and the NFL are the same thing? Cool story bro.

exCUUUUUUSE!!!

Anyways, I'm done here for now. Continue to cry if ya want though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You trying to make me angry isn't going to work, I've had a good hour to let the loss sink in before it even happened.
I don't post in the college football thread, and I think we all know the Dolphins don't lose from poor officiating.
and yes that is challenging the call.

I'm happy for John Beilein, after all those years of being shit on by Syracuse he finally got one in. Although I don't think there's any chance they even put up a fight against Louisville.

Nice ninja edit, yes it is poor officiating. It's their job to determine what fouls are, that's not a foul you can call with <2 minutes in the game. I don't even think it should have been a block to be honest. I would have much rather they just let them play, even if Michigan got the rebound.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
MichiganbeatSyracuse. Syracuse only helped and there was possibly a little referee help. Though everyone was too busy sucking off the defense of Syracuse that when Michigan started running away with it everyone's mind was blown thus resulting in shitty officiate. IE: It is Syracuse's fault they napped in the first half.

Also, Sutekh.. sore loser much? Just take the loss. Both teams are amazing, it could go either way on any given day. Give Michigan props and move on.

I wish I could have been in Ann Arbor tonight, but hopefully I can be for the Championship game.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
MichiganbeatSyracuse. Syracuse only helped and there was possibly a little referee help. Though everyone was too busy sucking off the defense of Syracuse that when Michigan started running away with it everyone's mind was blown thus resulting in shitty officiate. IE: It is Syracuse's fault they napped in the first half.

Also, Sutekh.. sore loser much? Just take the loss. Both teams are amazing, it could go either way on any given day. Give Michigan props and move on.

I wish I could have been in Ann Arbor tonight, but hopefully I can be for the Championship game.
Of course Michigan won the game, but they did not BEAT Syracuse. Syracuse beat themselves as they always do. It's not like exceptional man on man shut down MCW, it's not like they were able to work through screens and stop Sutherland from shooting, it's not like they were penetrating the zone and scoring easily around it. What happened was they were shooting from beyond the NBA line and they magically went in, shooters that are <30% for the year sinking every shot they take. Michigan was well under their season average for points scored, it's just Syracuse couldn't make a bucket if their life depended on it, wide open buckets.

I do like the "LOLZ SURE LUSER MUCH JUST TAKE DA LOSS" If you don't want to hear what I have to say, don't respond to me. Pretty simple concept.