NCAA Tournament Challenge

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyways, I'm done here for now. Continue to cry if ya want though.
Welcome back.

Have you ever heard of a hyperbole? I'll paste the description for you.

hy?per?bo?le
/hi'p?rb?le/
Noun
Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally

Obviously they've been shutdown by other teams and beaten by them. See the Georgetown game earlier this year. However tonight, that was not one of the cases.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Every game Michigan lost this season they beat themselves because their offense didn't show up. You see how good they played early on in the season and then just stopped? It was all just to give teams, especially exCuse, false hope.

Will hopefully be a great game Monday. Obviously hoping for a Michigan win, but if it is a good game then I'll be happy with any result.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Except Burnem isn't, but whatever scenario makes you feel better about yourself is fine, no worries bro.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Except Burnem isn't, but whatever scenario makes you feel better about yourself is fine, no worries bro.
Except Burnem is obviously trying to troll me like he was doing in IRC earlier :p
Anyways I've already said numerous times why I thought Syracuse lost, if you're having trouble reading, that's your problem.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
What? Michigan completely trashed that zone. I mean trashed it. What are you thinking that they didn't beat the shit outta them? You need to watch more basketball and get a clue.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Except Burnem is obviously trying to troll me like he was doing in IRC earlier :p
Anyways I've already said numerous times why I thought Syracuse lost, if you're having trouble reading, that's your problem.
Dude I don't even have fucking IRC installed on my computer, no bullshit I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Also I don't even like college basketball, I barely like NBA in the playoffs.

P.S. Everyone knows you blame the refs all the time, It doesn't matter what sport. If you were a big fan of WWE you would claim the refs counted slow or some shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dude I don't even have fucking IRC installed on my computer, no bullshit I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Also I don't even like college basketball, I barely like NBA in the playoffs.

P.S. Everyone knows you blame the refs all the time, It doesn't matter what sport. If you were a big fan of WWE you would claim the refs counted slow or some shit.
I guess someone is using your name in IRC then.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pulling for Michigan until the last possession - wherein the camera zooms in on Jalen and CWebb on the sidelines - UM inbounds, calls timeout and realizes they don't have any. Louisville wins. What are the odds?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I may be a Louisville fan, but man, these refs aren't calling shit on both sides. I am actually kinda glad, they are just letting them play!