NCAA Tournament Challenge

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
HAAAAANCOCK.

Fucking excellent first half, it has to be said. Who thought the best players in a college bball game would be a couple of skinny crackers? Another half like that please.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Well as much as I want Michigan to win, I want the game to be good and I'm glad Louisville closed the half with a good run.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Next 5 minutes decides the game. LV is going to crank up the full court and pressure UM a ton. Michigan is going to have to hit a few big shots to keep up.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Next 5 minutes decides the game. LV is going to crank up the full court and pressure UM a ton. Michigan is going to have to hit a few big shots to keep up.
That is if Louisville can keep up this controlled chaos they have going on. Going full speed and throwing balls off Michigan players and getting lucky bounces doesn't last forever.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Alright Hancock is a dirty American Inventor.

Can't stand that bullshit leaning into fouls. I hate when the stupid fuck San Antonio Spurs do it and I hated it when the Detroit Pistons did it. Shit is just plain dirty.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like most championship games (in all sports) have been lackluster lately. Glad we've got one that's this awesome finally.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright Hancock is a dirty American Inventor.

Can't stand that bullshit leaning into fouls. I hate when the stupid fuck San Antonio Spurs do it and I hated it when the Detroit Pistons did it. Shit is just plain dirty.
hahahahahaha
stupid ass white boy jumping in to someone shooting a 3 was the issue, you fucking inbred moron.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Im not a fan of it either but its a valid play, cant really bitch about it.

Hancock should have 4 right now though, its silly that he doesn't.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
UM need Burke to take over... he's good enough, not sure if he will or not. They won't win unless he does.