NCAA Tournament Challenge

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Damn I'm inbred for thinking that a play is dirty? If the Michigan defender was there FIRST.. like you know.. when blocking. Then the shooter would have received a penalty.

Though I don't have an issue with this game in general, whenever I see that penalty in any basketball game, it grinds my gears. I think I'll add that to the thread!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Michigans defense looks tired. I hate Louisville's game - its effective, but annoying as fuck. Its like they're all on tons of coke and adderall.... never get tired and that defensive intensity cranks up to 11 to end games.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
BULLSHIT call, great block.

Also, get that American Inventor Albrecht out of the game - he's gassed and playing like ass this half.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sure all ball, after he rammed his shoulder and arm in to his chest. Learn a thing or two about basketball.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Sutekh - The only one who doesn't agree with any other basketball fan. Keep at it retard.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hate to say it, but this looks like game. LV has UM playing their game, and that isn't what Michigan wants.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've played basketball my whole life and officiated high school games. I know a little more than your average neckbeard scrub on an mmo message board.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any moron could have seen it in slowmo where he pushed his chest and then put a shoulder in to it, and THEN got ball.

But then again, you're just not any moron.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah this is probably gg unless Michigan throws 3s from downtown. They have no answers on defense currently.