New Progression Server confirmed

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
is there any reason not to go mage first and just deck out what you wanna play second? Killing yellows/reds solo seems ridic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You've got time, sure. But you also are going to want to do what you want to do when you want to do it. Sitting around going nowhere is pretty terrible even if you'll get to 50 by winter.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
We want to take bets on when they'll allow a limited number of instances of the planes/solb/perma?

I'll start: 60 days from server launch.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Even better- Planar armor bundle 50$
Nah. They won't get that out of hand. There's no doubt that they'll start to allow appearance items and what not (do they already?), but they're not just going to straight up sell you loot. I could potentially see them selling keys or something to open new instances, but not "Give us $50 and you'll have your full set!"

penalty_sl

shitlord
Oh yea I already have the title 'Commander' with surname 'the restless one', a clicky that makes my hands and feet glow blue, and a wand that turns my pet into a ravaging white werewolf.

Feels classic man.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol.

I'm sad to hear petamorph's don't let enchanter pets attack. That was pretty cool about the last progression server. Oh well.

Does anyone know if the classic items are already in place? Guise mask? Manastone? Box of Abu-kar?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We want to take bets on when they'll allow a limited number of instances of the planes/solb/perma?

I'll start: 60 days from server launch.
They've got Prathun working on SOMETHING for the servers ATM. (no sekrit connections - I was just goofing around in General and he started chatting me up a bit - and his goodbye mentioned more work for the server he had to finish on Beta) My hunch is expeditions for the raids - since he's so often a content guy.

I'd think around 40-45 days - since that's where the monthly patch schedule would land - I don't think they'd push anything else out at this point as a rush.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Nagafen down. Long live TFO. Fastest server first naggy ever. Good stories surrounding raid Inc today.