New Progression Server confirmed

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Advanced loot makes me want to slit my fucking wrists. So I have to crash 3 or 4 times just to get thru all the items? I hate that so many people use it, ugh.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Advanced loot makes me want to slit my fucking wrists. So I have to crash 3 or 4 times just to get thru all the items? I hate that so many people use it, ugh.
Super fucking annoying if you're group leader, do not touch the "Gear" icons, EVER.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've got 1 dude we bought bags for, and funnel all the loot to him. It's my bard, so between Origin and selo's, I can run and sell pretty quickly. Check "Auto Loot All" on him, and from the leader, just click the button to assign it all to him. Works out pretty well.

Grats TFO! I wish the guild name could have been TFO, but whatever works.
smile.png

penalty_sl

shitlord
Starting to wish this shit started at Velious.. Classic is so boring. Even Kunark. Hot damn. Classic loot is just so so boring.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Starting to wish this shit started at Velious.. Classic is so boring. Even Kunark. Hot damn. Classic loot is just so so boring.
Yeah, it's really hard when you don't have the naivety you had in 1999, where you got excited for a piece of Leather. I'll probably end up playing very very slowly or taking a break until Kunark or Velious, but intend to play from then on, even after PoP, because GoD is quite good nowadays, fixed and such, and I have nostalgia for LDON and some other stuff. PoP actually might be my all time favorite expansion if I peer thru the nostalgia goggles of my first ever MMORPG that made classic/kunark so good. Velious would be a close 2nd though. I just loved how exciting it was to get the flags for a new Plane. It was constant excitement with a climax at Plane of Time that is unparalleled by none.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Yea I'm really just excited for velious to GoD. So sick of this classic shit and even kunark. Probably from p99 burnout. Right now this just feels like a worse version of p99 thats gonna last another year.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That would be impressive, given that summoned bags stopped disappearing on logoff literally years ago.

E: Pretty sure that changed before WoW launched to be honest.
Heh well, that's the story as of last night on where the shammy hammer went

Crone

Not sure why I thought not going near all mages was going to fix anything. Like it was still going to be viable, or efficient to go an actual group with tank and cleric. Ugh.

Rerolling my Mage Mage Wizard Bard Paladin Cleric into

Mage Mage Mage Mage Druid Enchanter

Time to do it up right, and power level other classes I want later.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'm sticking with the pally + druid + enc. Slower, but i'm learning to 3 box them decently now. Mezzing is still a pain (mostly because no ext target window). That window makes macro mezzing so easy.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Mages might be The Awesome but they are going to become the EQ equivalent of the Huntard in short order. I know they are overrepresented so you see more of them than anyone else and it's natural to focus on the negative over the positive but if someone is going to suck at their job or suck at boxing it's going to be the Mage.

Crone

The problem is, I'm running the 6box, and neither of my melee even do anything. At least the Bard gives me Selos, but other than that, it's not worth it to have them even go in and melee. That's the problem I have right now. I might as well, create something that can be used at this point.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea melee are actually a burden for a lot of xp groups with the way pet proximity aggro works unfortunately.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
40 levels of pulling with my Mage and no group CC has taught me that pulling is more a mindset than a class thing.