New Progression Server confirmed

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Having a good time here so far. Got pooned out of the gates, but Mafakka came through in the clutch

Trying to catch up, need the hustlebucks store to open

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, player push being removed is some serious shit when it comes to casters.

In regards to MR being high, I've noticed it a ton on "newbie zone" guards. I used to hunt guards from like 12-50 as an evil, but a ton of them have insanely high resists now.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone single boxing and having luck? Except of course TFO's static groups.

Got pissed last night, and thought I was done, but I'm probably gonna come crawling back like I always do, but maybe this time on a single box, or maybe a 2 box.

Vaclav

Anyone single boxing and having luck? Except of course TFO's static groups.

Got pissed last night, and thought I was done, but I'm probably gonna come crawling back like I always do, but maybe this time on a single box, or maybe a 2 box.
Boxing was wearing me down too - switched to 2 boxing in groups and getting more in my groove again.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, player push being removed is some serious shit when it comes to casters.

In regards to MR being high, I've noticed it a ton on "newbie zone" guards. I used to hunt guards from like 12-50 as an evil, but a ton of them have insanely high resists now.
Furor was grinding on Dwarf guards outside Kaladim for like 4 levels in Kunark. It wasn't even that long after that they made guards insanely harder and gave them like a million MR. It was literally like a decade ago that they did that to guards haha. Sucks because some of my favorite camps are guards.

I'm pissed because the camp I need to do to work on faction to do Stein of Moggok was changed thanks to Steamfont layout, so I can't do it yet, and I can't seem to find another NPC to cast Alliance on so that Clurg will take the quest, and I don't know if Illusion Ogre as Agnostic is enough. People are definitely questing it though, just wondering if they are grinding faction from turning in Froglok skins or what, or if Dark Elf Agnostic + Ogre Illusion is enough. Hmmm.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Butcherblock Dwarf Guards are godly from 55-60 as a melee with a fungi. Weak shit melee hits, but completely MR. Monk+Fungi+T Staff+Epic=I could kill them all and regen to full by time they repopped.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Butcherblock Dwarf Guards are godly from 55-60 as a melee with a fungi. Weak shit melee hits, but completely MR. Monk+Fungi+T Staff+Epic=I could kill them all and regen to full by time they repopped.
I used to camp high level dwarf guards/citizens in between CR's on my Bard at level 60. Chain wiping to Emperor, I was bound in Gfay and would run to Butcherblock naked and solo 4 or 5 guards with charm before getting res'd. Must have made 6 or 7 aa's doing that back in the day(which was a ton for naked exp in between CR's lol).

You can still camp the citizens, which are great exp if you can quad and such.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Pro Enchanter Tip: Charm a cleric mob whenever possible (they quad and dualwield on the same damage table as the other classes with the added bonus of: Symboling, Resoluting and CHing themselves when they drop below 40%)

I'll probably solo Vox with an ice giant priest at some point (Mana sieving vox of course).

Also: Charmed pets regen hp as fast as Mage pets (8% per tick roughly) definitely not classic.

Another not classic thing: Entrance (low lvl mez) memwipes so you can just invis and drop combat. Be sure to check your OOC mana regen icon on your player frame (if it's an hour glass you did it right)

I sniped a slew of named mobs by doing the entrance combat drop stuff.

Crone

Boxing was wearing me down too - switched to 2 boxing in groups and getting more in my groove again.
My box setup wasn't helping. Had a Bard + Paladin being dragged around, when the 2 mages were doing all the killing. Was inefficient to have the melee go in and take hits over the pets. Went to reroll last night, and even made the run from Qeynos to Rivervale, to transfer some bags/money, but had the team setup, and was like F it right before logging in.

How are monks? I know their fists are OP, but they don't hold a candle to Mages at all, do they? Are they OP enough to make soloing, or a duo group not tedious as all hell?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I still can't get over people complaining about mages needing nerfs. Do they really expect Daybreak to nerf mages for something 20 expansions ago? Just seems so weird.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Probably starting up my stream showcasing the enchanter solo struggles when I get on next (tonight 9:30pm pst).

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
My box setup wasn't helping. Had a Bard + Paladin being dragged around, when the 2 mages were doing all the killing. Was inefficient to have the melee go in and take hits over the pets. Went to reroll last night, and even made the run from Qeynos to Rivervale, to transfer some bags/money, but had the team setup, and was like F it right before logging in.

How are monks? I know their fists are OP, but they don't hold a candle to Mages at all, do they? Are they OP enough to make soloing, or a duo group not tedious as all hell?
I was grouped with a naked Monk earlier in Unrest and he was owning just fine with his Shaman box. I was Mage/Enc boxing, and before we got started I said "When you get low, just sit out of combat for a bit and heal up), but he really never did, and did a lot of damage.

Crone

I was grouped with a naked Monk earlier in Unrest and he was owning just fine with his Shaman box. I was Mage/Enc boxing, and before we got started I said "When you get low, just sit out of combat for a bit and heal up), but he really never did, and did a lot of damage.
Good to know. Do monks have any kind of out of era AC buff/bonus, or was it just the fists? My Bard and Paladin, same as that Monk, were naked, and getting wrekt pretty bad by yellow cons in Qeynos Hills.
frown.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Monk's actually have less mitigation than in classic which is kind of ironic considering how much more powerful their DPS is.