New Progression Server confirmed

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
got on first attempt this morning. 22 people in befallen, and apparently none of them realize how safe this room next to the entrance is. they're all just running outside every time gynok moltor paths up front. life is good.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I shit you not I just had my entire inventory plus all items in my bank and shared bank wiped after using Origin to get back to Rivervale.

edit - everything came back on a relog, holy shit that was scary

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw some TL boxers clearing automating. Any mob that paths near them, all casters face the mob and cast at the same time. Mob dies, all sit at the same time.

There will be more suspensions / bans coming for that kind of obvious automated activity.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Saw some TL boxers clearing automating. Any mob that paths near them, all casters face the mob and cast at the same time. Mob dies, all sit at the same time.

There will be more suspensions / bans coming for that kind of obvious automated activity.
We saw that last night in Oasis/Sro a bit with a TL group. I hate to generalize, but every time I see more than 4 boxes, it's TL.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Does anyone ever get banned on EQ at this point if you don't warp or use piggyzone? I know they cracked down on that but was under the impression they just didn't care otherwise.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
the shadowknight army is coming, enjoy ur cracked staffs while u can

penalty_sl

shitlord
For some reason the allure and imagination of playing classic eq is always more fun than the actual thing. I think the rush of MOBA and pvp games have ruined slow pace elf rpgs for me. Bored to tears already at level 6.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
does buying the bags off marketplace work on ragefire? I somehow have 21,000 station cash from long ago.