New Progression Server confirmed

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You can't wall them because it's outdoor, the knock back is pretty pointless if you pull him up top though. Note that CT snares.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Get the fuck out of here zaide. You guys ran to lockjaw to get away from us, there's no way you would even compete. Faceless would prob not even be the number two guild on ragefire.

I got love for you bro, but let's be real.
EQ is hard.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
During TFO's Test days we dodged his AE's

Ah true, forgot that option (never do him that way personally for standard version) - still... with the changes made I'm still quite curious how he turns out. I expect he'll be the trickiest of the bunch by far.

Vaclav

You sir did not just do Vox and Nagafen this morning if you have that opinion.
Unless they had a completely different experience than y'all with Vox, yea - I just don't see Vox happening. Naggy seems unlikely but plausible though.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He said he thought you could pet wall revamped Nagafen with six Mages. I don't even know how you could come to such a conclusion.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Get the fuck out of here zaide. You guys ran to lockjaw to get away from us, there's no way you would even compete. Faceless would prob not even be the number two guild on ragefire.

I got love for you bro, but let's be real.
Is that because we don't use over 100 people and 20 Ogre SKs to take down raid targets? Let's be honest, the only claim to fame TL has is being the most hated guild in EQ.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is that because we don't use over 100 people and 20 Ogre SKs to take down raid targets? Let's be honest, the only claim to fame TL has is being the most hated guild in EQ.
And needing validation and self esteem from a 2 decade old game.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Holly and the rest of DBG are so fucking out of touch with their playerbase. They want to enforce "an authentic" experience as it was in 1999. Yea, maybe that would work if we had more servers, just like back in the day, instead of two servers filled to the fucking brim with players. There's so many players in every single zone that you need 1-5 extra instances per zone to prevent zones from having 200 players everywhere. You take that experience and then instead apply it to raids where only ONE instance can be raided?

Her answer to this issue of players not being able to raid Naggy is straight up condescending and does not address the issue at all. People aren't complaining about not being able to kill Naggy because they are casual and feel entitled to it. Complaints are happening because you take the aforementioned issue of zones all being super crowded, and now you have a massive fucking bottle neck on single targets which are straight up poopsocked. Say theoretically Guild A,B,C,D,and E all are capable and willing to raid 35+ hours a week. Guild A poopsocks and uses every tactic to cockblock and bottleneck that one target. So that makes guilds B-E casual? Say what you want about races and competition or whatever else, but Holly can fuck right off if she would label the fully raid capable Guilds B-E as casuals.

There's already been a huge split between those defending the way the servers are now vs instancing things and just avoiding this whole headache of a situation. Holly did one hell of a job really stirring the pot now.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
They want it to be so much like 1999, yet it really isn't like classic at all lol. Shit's 16 years old, stuff gets easy once you have played it over and over. Coming from someone who hasn't played EQ in 13 years prior to Ragefire launching, the most difficult thing was deciding what quest item shit that dropped I could delete or not.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Holly needs to be fired, she is straight up retarded and has no business being in any position of management.

Vaclav

Parked the guilds <Casuals Cant Kill Nagafen> and <Unemployment Line> (lead by Hollywinds not high enough to surname Talker yet) for shits and giggles.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Would be Sony... errr Daybreak without screwing stuff up? This is an authentic experience. Where do think a decent chunk of those WoW players came from? Maybe if Crowfall plays their cards right, EQ can frustrate another generation of players to another game?