NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

I'd like to know what he did.

If it's "didnt unload the dishwasher"... since it's 2014... he might be in some trouble.

If it's "kicked another kid's head into the concrete during a fight"....

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
THEY INDICTED THE Wakandan OVER THIS?

BxXTRweIYAEI5Ib.jpg:large

Fuck me, what's the world coming to.
I bet that gets a lot of attention down here as anyone over the age of 50 damn near realizes they are guilty of much worse and that includes my elementary school principal.

I bet that gets a lot of attention down here as anyone over the age of 50 damn near realizes they are guilty of much worse and that includes my elementary school principal.
4 years old though? Consider you started first grade when you were 50% older than 4.

And i guarantee your principal wasn't beating any 1st grade ass.

Is a "switch" really worse than a belt or something? And the fact that he was charged inTexasfor some good ol' southern discipline, wow. My mother personally never needed armaments. The backhand was known and feared...the worst part was when it came without warning.

I'm betting this will not be universally condemned like the Rice thing. Probably not even close. Unless it really crossed the line between spanking and beating, I dunno.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 years old though? Consider you started first grade when you were 50% older than 4.

Uhh, I'm not even that old and my ass was getting spanked in-front of the entire school in first grade.

Granted I did go to a Catholic school, but still.

I wouldn't doubt it's this chick causing the shit storm, she seems to love attention.

Photos: Erica Syion Adrian Peterson Latest Baby Mama | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

I guarantee you are fucking wrong, I averaged over 100 swats a year in elementary school from 1-3rd grade.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's like broken skin...tell me any of you guys would be cool with finding out your spouse did that to your kid.

Yea that is way worse than i expected it to be. My ass would look like that when i was like... 10, 11, 12 after i did something AWFUL. One time i took my moms car for a joyride, age 11, and yes my ass looked like that.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's like broken skin...tell me any of you guys would be cool with finding out your spouse did that to your kid.
No I wouldn't be cool with that, would I have her fucking arrested for child abuse though? Absolutely not.

ffs the picture does NOT look bad people are overreacting like crazy over this. The kid looked like he could've been running and got caught by a pricker bush.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Deadspin updated:

Sports Radio 610 in Houston obtained a draft of the police report which says Peterson admitted that he did, in his words, "whoop" one of his children last May while the boy was visiting him in Houston.

When the 4-year-old boy returned to Minnesota, his mother took him to a doctor. The police report said the boy told the doctor Peterson had hit him with a branch from a tree.

The doctor told investigators that the boy had a number of lacerations on his thighs, along with bruise-like marks on his lower back and buttocks and cuts on his hand.

The police report says the doctor described some of the marks as open wounds and termed it "child abuse." Another examiner agreed, calling the cuts "extensive."
Lacerations, cuts, extensive, open wounds,FOUR YEARS OLD!WTF you do at four that you get whipped, literally whipped, for?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
No I wouldn't be cool with that, would I have her fucking arrested for child abuse though? Absolutely not.

ffs the picture does NOT look bad people are overreacting like crazy over this. The kid looked like he could've been running and got caught by a pricker bush.
Looks like the kid was punished with no clothes on, denim protects against cuts like that fairly well when it comes to a good switching.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sources reporting there are 10 "lashes" to the upper thighs, a couple more minor injuries on the hands and back. He used a switch (whipping stick) that was made out of the branch of a tree, even showed authorities what he used. What I find odd is that in the Summer a Grand Jury did not indict him for this. Now a second Grand Jury has. Also it was the doctors that reported it as child abuse to the Texas authorities.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't have a black man taking an interest in disciplining his kids, better throw him in jail before other black men pick up on the notion.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Sources reporting there are 10 "lashes" to the upper thighs, a couple more minor injuries on the hands and back. He used a switch (whipping stick) that was made out of the branch of a tree, even showed authorities what he used. What I find odd is that in the Summer a Grand Jury did not indict him for this. Now a second Grand Jury has. Also it was the doctors that reported it as child abuse to the Texas authorities.
The hands is a defensive thing, the bruises on the back seem more like child abuse than the legs or the hands.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This is definitely much worse than I was thinking, when we thought the kid was 12 or whatever, but 4? wtf?

Yeah, fuck that. Broken skin and lasting marks is going way too far. Didn't see the pics before posting.

Goodell's blood pressure has probably hit the roof in the last few days, heh.