NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
oakland holding NE scoreless for almost 2 quarters. wtf

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do the Jaguars play Dallas this year? If not I don't see them finding a win this season.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Amazing trick play by the Browns. Manziel was on the sideline arguing with his coach but he never went out of bounds, so they passed to him for like a 40 yard gain, but it gets called back on a penalty :-(

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
A quote from the highlight break in the vikings game, "Romo doing what Romo does best...Pick 6."

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tore my meniscus running a few years ago and my knee just completely gave out like that. Hopefully it's that and not an ACL.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I tore my meniscus running a few years ago and my knee just completely gave out like that. Hopefully it's that and not an ACL.
Yeah, I guess I just assumed ACL since there have been a rash of those recently. That and the way he looked like he was in so much pain.

sebur

Bronze Squire
A quote from the highlight break in the vikings game, "Romo doing what Romo does best...Pick 6."
Yes lol. This was great and I got a good chuckle out of this and reminded me of this truck driver where I use to work that was from Texas (Dallas fan) and he use to say how Romo was sooo good and I use to tell him the only thing he was good at is throwing interceptions.