NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I'm assuming this is where Dallas has a Romaculous comeback, only to lose on a pick-6 while time expires?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Romo's tendency to pick-6 away a game is going to come up against the Rams tendency to always always give away a big early lead. Hadrons will collide at the Dome today.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Bridgewater-era starts today! As much as I don't want Cassell to be injured, it may be a blessing in disguise.

However, you can definitely tell already that Teddy needs more practice with 1st team, but he'll grow into it fast.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lucky for the pack that Stafford seems headed for a full Romo today.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Should be a penalty. No reason to throw him like that when you clearly had him wrapped up. I would rather him throw a fit then take it like the Falcons do.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Bullshit roughing penalty giving the Saints a 1st down instead of punting. Another example of the defensive handicapping that is driving me further and further away from the game. I'll always watch the Vikings, I'm sure, but I have almost no desire to watch other games now.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Free TD for the saints, undeserved. Borderline personal fouls almost always result in points.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Bullshit roughing penalty giving the Saints a 1st down instead of punting. Another example of the defensive handicapping that is driving me further and further away from the game. I'll always watch the Vikings, I'm sure, but I have almost no desire to watch other games now.
Bye, sorry that your defensive player made a poor decision on one of the most protected positions in the league. Granted Brees probably should have gotten a penalty as well but that doesn't happen a lot of times with the return shoving due to the initiating.

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Julian Edelman... Making drunk white guys everywhere pretty sure they could do that shit too.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Bye, sorry that your defensive player made a poor decision on one of the most protected positions in the league. Granted Brees probably should have gotten a penalty as well but that doesn't happen a lot of times with the return shoving due to the initiating.
Brees is surpassed only by Tom Brady in the amount of crying he does for penalty flags.