NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bye, sorry that your defensive player made a poor decision on one of the most protected positions in the league. Granted Brees probably should have gotten a penalty as well but that doesn't happen a lot of times with the return shoving due to the initiating.
Whistle didn't blow until he was in the process of going down when the safety came up to end the play. The flag wasn't thrown until after the Drew Brees pushing fit, its a reactionary flag from the Refs based on Brees reaction. Even saints fans I know said that they thought the flag was on Brees.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There really are way to many flags that come out as a result of players reactions after the play. If the flag doesn't come out immediately, it shouldn't come out. The only exception to that would be intentional grounding.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So I'm assuming this is where Dallas has a Romaculous comeback, only to lose on a pick-6 while time expires?
I have a feeling this will be one of the much more common ones where Romo carries the team to a win which will then be immediately forgotten.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Whistle didn't blow until he was in the process of going down when the safety came up to end the play. The flag wasn't thrown until after the Drew Brees pushing fit, its a reactionary flag from the Refs based on Brees reaction. Even saints fans I know said that they thought the flag was on Brees.
I thought I remember seeing it out as he got slammed but I also thought Brees was going to get a flag for what he did when he got up. I certainly don't agree with all the flags that get thrown for hitting the QB but I feel that one was warranted. I am also probably one of the few people glad to see the secondary getting flagged more for all their holding and pushing and shit then again you are talking to someone who hates low score good defensive games.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This. I didn't think it needed explaining, but I guess I overestimated the intelligence of some people.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I have a feeling this will be one of the much more common ones where Romo carries the team to a win which will then be immediately forgotten.
Honestly, I'm not seeing Romo carry very much. I am seeing the Rams just giving it away. Pretty sure you or I could have scored on that last drive. 33 yard penalty followed by a completely blown coverage.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah not sure what you are watching, Ambiturner, but Romo isn't out there lighting the game on fire. I would not at all classify this game as him carrying the team.