NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Your butthurt is magnificent
You have me wrong. See, I am a Rams fan. I never expect to win any games, ever. This loss is just another day in the life. I honestly just think it's kind of funny that people are trying to give Tony the credit for it, and are all not posting his pick-6 in their stat lines.

INT for the Dallas D! Go Tony!

wink.png

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It was a good game but the Browns really need to stop their habit of losing in the last few seconds of the game... At least they're watchable this year?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You have me wrong. See, I am a Rams fan. I never expect to win any games, ever. This loss is just another day in the life. I honestly just think it's kind of funny that people are trying to give Tony the credit for it, and are all not posting his pick-6 in their stat lines.

INT for the Dallas D! Go Tony!

wink.png
Both defenses have played absolutely terribly. Dallas has given the Rams all day to throw and their receivers have been wide open all game. The pick 6 is really all they contributed. The Rams D at least got a lot of pressure on Romo and, outside of a few big runs, did a good job of containing Murray.

Romo's stat line overall was average, but the last few drives he was unstoppable. Pretty much the opposite of his reputation