NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah not sure what you are watching, Ambiturner, but Romo isn't out there lighting the game on fire. I would not at all classify this game as him carrying the team.
Considering how shitty the D is doing, and the fact Murray has low yardage. Romo is carrying this team in the second half

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Undefeated teams that will most likely lose in the early games, Buffalo and Houston. Philadelphia is in danger. Arizona and Denver both play the NFC West, and Carolina plays tonight against Pittsburgh. Might only have a couple teams remaining after this week.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Patriots really look fucking pathetic. Only avoided OT because the Raiders QB throws it away on first and goal.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Considering how shitty the D is doing, and the fact Murray has low yardage. Romo is carrying this team in the second half
Didn't Murray only have like 30 yards in the first half, and he is approaching 100 now? That isn't exactly low numbers.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Undefeated teams that will most likely lose in the early games, Buffalo and Houston. Philadelphia is in danger. Arizona and Denver both play the NFC West, and Carolina plays tonight against Pittsburgh. Might only have a couple teams remaining after this week.
Also Cardinals are in the NFC west.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What game are you watching haha. The defense has 31 points scored against them...

Romo is at 300 yards with 2 Tds....
217 yards and just missed an open receiver.

Listen, Romo isn't failing, but he isn't carrying the team

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Yep, that is an incomplete stat line. Sure enough.

I don't care if you guys want to crown Romo as the king of QBs or whatever it is you guys do down there in Texas. I won't lie though, it is funny to watch you congratulate him on an epic failure by the opposing defense.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yep, that is an incomplete stat line. Sure enough.

I don't care if you guys want to crown Romo as the king of QBs or whatever it is you guys do down there in Texas. I won't lie though, it is funny to watch you congratulate him on an epic failure by the opposing defense.
Your butthurt is magnificent

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Despite the refs trying to hand Dallas the win there they had to punt .