NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Never did like that rule - even though Seattle did score a touchdown, Denver never had a touch - a sudden death for them or the loss.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
The broncos defense definitely looks improved. For Seattle it is just another home win. Seattle will finally be tested on the road later in the year with games against San Fransisco, Arizona, Philadelphia, and Carolina coming up. A much more difficult road schedule for Seattle this year compared to previous years, winning big games on the road is the last thing this team has to prove if they want to become a "dynasty."

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The broncos defense definitely looks improved. For Seattle it is just another home win. Seattle will finally be tested on the road later in the year with games against San Fransisco, Arizona, Philadelphia, and Carolina coming up. A much more difficult road schedule for Seattle this year compared to previous years, winning big games on the road is the last thing this team has to prove if they want to become a "dynasty."
I wouldn't describe the game against San Francisco as being a test for Seattle.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone have the highlights from the redskins game? Missed the whole thing on a flight.

Tell me cousins wasn't a total grease fire.
He looked damn impressive. After last week I said we needed to give him at least another week to see if it was a fluke against the Jaguars. Well, he came out and dominated. In his 5th start, 400+ yards and 3 TD's. That's pretty fucking good.

But you'd never know, because Extremeskins is blaming Cousins for throwing an interception at the end and that he didn't do it when it counted on the last drive; completely ignoring that the special teams gave up a kickoff touchdown and missed a field goal, and the defense allowed 30 god damn points too. Apparently if you're not a Hall of Famer coming off the bench, and you're not RG3, you're garbage.

I can picture it now, 2 years in the future, Jay Gruden leaves to coach some other dumpster fire and takes Cousins with him where they win a Super Bowl.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He looked damn impressive. After last week I said we needed to give him at least another week to see if it was a fluke against the Jaguars. Well, he came out and dominated. In his 5th start, 400+ yards and 3 TD's. That's pretty fucking good.

But you'd never know, because Extremeskins is blaming Cousins for throwing an interception at the end and that he didn't do it when it counted on the last drive; completely ignoring that the special teams gave up a kickoff touchdown and missed a field goal, and the defense allowed 30 god damn points too. Apparently if you're not a Hall of Famer coming off the bench, and you're not RG3, you're garbage.
Cousins is the next Romo?

sebur

Bronze Squire
Isn't a poor throw a poor decision? lol. I like that guy though, his back and forth is real. Funny that he would rather be blown out.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't a poor throw a poor decision? lol. I like that guy though, his back and forth is real. Funny that he would rather be blown out.
Poor throw could mean that mechanically he physically threw it bad, might have been a good decision but badly executed.