NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The broncos defense definitely looks improved. For Seattle it is just another home win. Seattle will finally be tested on the road later in the year with games against San Fransisco, Arizona, Philadelphia, and Carolina coming up. A much more difficult road schedule for Seattle this year compared to previous years, winning big games on the road is the last thing this team has to prove if they want to become a "dynasty."
We beat AZ in AZ last year. We beat Carolina in Carolina last year. So yeah, not sure what you are on about. Yes we haven't beaten SF in SF since 2008 and probably won't this year either. Road division games are difficult.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He looked damn impressive. After last week I said we needed to give him at least another week to see if it was a fluke against the Jaguars. Well, he came out and dominated. In his 5th start, 400+ yards and 3 TD's. That's pretty fucking good.

But you'd never know, because Extremeskins is blaming Cousins for throwing an interception at the end and that he didn't do it when it counted on the last drive; completely ignoring that the special teams gave up a kickoff touchdown and missed a field goal, and the defense allowed 30 god damn points too. Apparently if you're not a Hall of Famer coming off the bench, and you're not RG3, you're garbage.

I can picture it now, 2 years in the future, Jay Gruden leaves to coach some other dumpster fire and takes Cousins with him where they win a Super Bowl.
He impressed me a lot more today than last week, if only because our receivers were actually being covered and he had to put some balls into some tight windows...and did so more than once. Yeah, that pick hurt, and so did some of the missed throws on the final possession. He just looked out of sync/rushing to get the ball out too quickly. That is something I've seen from him before and it has led to more picks than it did today. That said, overall he moved the offense very well. Our receivers are a much better unit this year as well. Roberts has been damn good, and Desean finally showed up as a deep ball threat once today for a big play.

The big loss for us today was the secondary and the special teams like you noted. Although they did get a ton of hits on Foles today, the front 7 coming off a 10 sack performance didn't get a one today, which didn't help either.

I'm more optimistic that the offense will be just fine or better with Cousins at the helm, although frankly I thought Griffin looked fine with them as well. The special teams and defense are more of a work in progress. If our front 7 can get the pressure and sacks we need, it'll look decent, otherwise the secondary can get picked apart. The run D has been superb though. Mccoy did nothing on the ground all day.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You'd think this was a home steelers game.
7UX8G2Ql.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It always baffles me when they remind us that Steelers fans "travel well". Well of course they do, how else would they sell out home games?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lets talk about the real match up of the week: Bears and Jets

Im expecting about 600 yards of total offense out of the Bears