NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It doesn't really matter. The bears will be pulling people off the street just to have enough jerseys on the field at this rate.

*edit*

I cant believe the refs actually made them redo second down here. NFL refs are such fucking power tripping garbage.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That what Cutler does, in bed after his wife pulls out the strap on.
jay-cutler-finger.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
At the current rate after 3 games, Jay Cutler will finish the season with 43 TDs, 11 INTs and exactly 4,000 yards

rrr_img_76689.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He will to, because he is going to have to pass that much if the Bear's secondary continues to be made up water boys. They won't get to play the mighty Geno Smith every week.... Of course with the way McFatty can't seem to get any offense going, the bears could pull Singletary out of the retirement home and put him in a wheel chair to do the deep 2 coverage and shut down Rogers.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He will to, because he is going to have to pass that much if the Bear's secondary continues to be made up water boys. They won't get to play the mighty Geno Smith every week.... Of course with the way McFatty can't seem to get any offense going, the bears could pull Singletary out of the retirement home and put him in a wheel chair to do the deep 2 coverage and shut down Rogers.
Packers are a joke. Barely scraped a win against the very same Jets, got their ass handed to them by the Lions. The real NFC North race will be between Bears and Lions this year. The most depressing part of the entire thing is that a great QB like Rodgers will get to spend the next decade rotting away on a dilapidated Packers team.

pIpWgLB.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Packers are a joke. Barely scraped a win against the very same Jets, got their ass handed to them by the Lions. The real NFC North race will be between Bears and Lions this year. The most depressing part of the entire thing is that a great QB like Rodgers will get to spend the next decade rotting away on a dilapidated Packers team.

pIpWgLB.png
Ow, that graph inadvertently hurt me.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Danny Woodhead out for the year. Broken fibula. Mathews out for at least 4 more weeks. Brown and a rookie named Oliver is all that's left. Danny is one of my favorite players on the Chargers. He's tiny for a football player but he has a lot of heart it seems like. He's a fan favorite.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh, I want to join a fantasy league where I don't need RB's anymore. Receivers just seem to put up consistently more points for me now, and not only that, but when they get hurt it's usually an out for the game or 1 week kind of thing (outside of Julio Jones last year who fucked me hardcore). In 4 leagues, I'm having a hard time thinking of a single RB that hasn't been injured in the first 3 weeks so far. If there are any that haven't been, I'm pretty sure they've managed to put up a less than 2-3 points in a given week.

Bored at work:

Reggie Bush: Not hurt, 5 week 1, 2 points week 2
Steven Jackson: Not hurt, 5 points week 1, 4 points week 2
Ryan Matthews (2 leagues): Hurt
Jonathan Stewart: Hurt, 3 points week 1, 4 points week 3
Lesean McCoy: 2 points week 3, after getting hurt
Giovani Bernard (2 leagues): Holy shit, he's a consistent performer!
Deangelo Williams (3 leagues): Hurt
Knowshown Moreno: Hurt
LeGarrette Blount: 0 points week 2
Devonta Freeman: I can't really hold this against him, he's just insurance
Alfred Morris: Another consistent performer
Chris Johnson: 2 points week 2, 3 points week 3
Doug Martin: Hurt
Robert Turbin, Ronnie Hillman, Silas Redd: All worthless, but it's in the custom league where I'm on 8th stringers because it's a retarded league

So yeah, I've got 2 guys in 4 leagues that are worth a shit. Giovani Bernard and Alfred Morris.