NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think its more because he's 5'8" and tries to crash his way through defenders.
Exactly, he's white. Tall white dudes aren't athletic, they're just goofy. That's why most tall white dudes are either Offensive Lineman or Quarterbacks.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funny thing about that play, Coyle tried playing that exact defense this week with Cam Wake, he got burned for a TD rather than a 100 yard INT
frown.png

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They have a better option to replace him, not sure why they didn't allow Scandrick to play more last week.

Also, pretty much every franchise had Claiborne in the top 10 that year.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
30 more years to go of flushing the franchise down the shitter

Jerry Jones: Morris Claiborne isnt what we hoped for | ProFootballTalk
Chicago Bears All-Time Draft History | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Like your team has drafted worth a fuck. Do you even know who the Bears drafted in the first round the year we took Claiburnt? Since I know you don't, here take a look at a guy who is an even bigger bust than Claiborne.

Shea McClellin Stats - Chicago Bears - ESPN
Morris Claiborne Stats - Dallas Cowboys - ESPN

Your schadenfreude might be more enjoyable if your organization wasn't just as fucking god awful.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They have a better option to replace him, not sure why they didn't allow Scandrick to play more last week.

Also, pretty much every franchise had Claiborne in the top 10 that year.
Scandrick is also trash, side grade at best.

It isn't that they picked a player who isn't living up to his draft spot, it is that they traded up to do it. When you give up multiple picks to get one guy you better be really sure he is going to be great.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chicago Bears All-Time Draft History | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Like your team has drafted worth a fuck. Do you even know who the Bears drafted in the first round the year we took Claiburnt? Since I know you don't, here take a look at a guy who is an even bigger bust than Claiborne.

Shea McClellin Stats - Chicago Bears - ESPN
Morris Claiborne Stats - Dallas Cowboys - ESPN

Your schadenfreude might be more enjoyable if your organization wasn't just as fucking god awful.
The difference there being the Bears traded nothing and gained nothing, where as the Cowboys traded a lot and got nothing.

Also the Bears drafted a pro-bowler in the second round with their pick they got from Dallas.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The difference there being the Bears traded nothing and gained nothing, where as the Cowboys traded a lot and got nothing.

Also the Bears drafted a pro-bowler in the second round with their pick they got from Dallas.
The cowboys traded their 2nd round pick to the Rams not the Bears, they both swung and missed on their 1st round draft picks that year.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I said most, not all.

Right and the Bears got their 2nd round pick from the Cowboys via the Rams.
Them getting Ashlon Jeffries is on the Rams, not the Cowboys. Our dumb asses would have never taken Jeffries, they would have drafted another TE that won't beat out Witten, like they did the following year.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i see everyone already covered what i was going to say

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Burnem, how are you liking Cutler 8/2 TD/INTs this season vs. Romos 4/4?