NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Seriously. That's almost as bad as having a team of destiny be 1 game away from immortality then just get bitch slapped by a wild card team. Or if there was a chance at redemption a few years later only to get kicked in the fucking teeth by the same team who's qb might have down syndrome.

Now that would be choking.
I dont know if you want to get into a Peyton versus Patriots choking contest. Peyton will always be known for his epic chokes.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seriously. That's almost as bad as having a team of destiny be 1 game away from immortality then just get bitch slapped by a wild card team. Or if there was a chance at redemption a few years later only to get kicked in the fucking teeth by the same team who's qb might have down syndrome.

Kind of hard to win when you can't cheat anymore.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Eli definitely has downs. There is no might about it

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not really, Peyton is unquestionably the best quarterback to play EVER. I don't think he gives a shit that his brother has another ring.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That shit got called and the one against Peyton wasnt even noticed... Lets go Cousins!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Simms is a total fucking moron not seeing the grass flying up from left toe dragging.

Edit: Missed the hand coming off the ball. Other hand still seemed to be controlling it though

Homsar

Cousins isnt playing as bad as his stats look. flags, protection, and receivers kinda screwing him over.

TD BBBBOOOOOYYYAAAHHH

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I know this is nothing new but god damn, So. Many. Commercials. I think this is commercial break #10 now and the game hasn't even been on for an hour yet. Instead of having commercial breaks it feels like we're watching a 3 hour block of commercials where they have a 2 minute football break every so often.

Homsar

I dont watch Skins that often but does their special teams/Defense always look like shit?