NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I agree.

Also I blame Kaepernick's general mediocrity as a QB for that sack. Could have thrown the ball away instead of getting sacked on the goal line.
I am just glad they downgraded their QB to go with Kaeperbro.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I dunno, I think the 49ers planned that, I mean they do have an elite QB that probably set that whole plan up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Kaepernick's stupid fucking ass learned to throw the ball away instead of scrambling everywhere they might have a QB.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If Kaepernick's stupid fucking ass learned to throw the ball away instead of scrambling everywhere they might have a QB.
It's his single largest flaw. As soon as there is any pressure on him at all he gets all happy feet and starts running around.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It's his single largest flaw. As soon as there is any pressure on him at all he gets all happy feet and starts running around.
Yeah, once a hint of pressure happens he completely quits looking down the field and may as well be a RB at that point.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Teddy Throwsevelt looking solid. Beautiful tight pass to Jennings there, and Asiata stepping up to ram it down between the tackles!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He sure isn't an Alex smith. To bad you gave him away to a shitn team

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Teddy Throwsevelt looking solid. Beautiful tight pass to Jennings there, and Asiata stepping up to ram it down between the tackles!
Someone say, Throwsevelt!!??

rrr_img_77055.jpg

sebur

Bronze Squire
I feel like most running QBs do this since they are use to being able to out run people in college. They don't listen to the advice that you can't do that shit in the NFL.

Disp_sl

shitlord
No I'd rather be able to finish the game rather than trying for extra yards all the time and being constantly injured like RG3.