NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit, what an amazing bounce for the Eagles. Too bad dude was in the end zone.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Eagles really need to get their back up OL in order. Foles getting hurt from all these hits.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Of course it is coming back. We can't have more than a couple plays without yet another penalty

Edit: Well that is surprising

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I know the NFL stressed that they aren't going to stop throwing flags, but I would have to imagine that is going to change next year if this year continues like this. It just isn't fun to see this many flags every game.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I think one of the funniest things to me when watching games is when a ball is over thrown or just not put where it should be and the defender gets all hyped like he totally did something.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Way too many penalties. Back in the day (last year) you knew which ref crews (Ron Winter) were going to fuck games up with flags. Now it's every goddamn crew. So boring.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
1st down goes for 7 yards? Gore tearing up the Eagles? Yeah, we better air that bitch out on 2nd down! Oh, didn't get shit? Fuck it, air it out again! Roman jerks himself off to 5 wide sets and the shotgun formation.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
49ers need to hire a new OC, 2 and 3 with gore tearing it up and just keep passing. Averaging nearly 7 yards a carry and just keep passing, did you guys hire Jason Garrett?