NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This team will be mired in mediocrity with Greg Roman calling plays. You have a HOF bound running back, the best in 49er history, and you take the ball out of his hands. It's just unbelievable to me.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, glad Im smashing my opponent since I have Nick Foles and he cant even get on the field.

Also, Harbaugh to Michigan inc

Sproles is just ridiculous...how has he bounced around on so many teams?

Also, yeah, love the 49ers playcalling. It's very Redskins-esque. Jay Gruden also likes to force a passing game without the quarterback talent while a legitimately elite RB is underutilized.

sebur

Bronze Squire
He doesn't always do that is why. Also if they feel like they have a younger version of him (like my team that decided to let him go) is when you usually see his departure.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Teddy throws dots AND has that beautiful scramble into the end zone! If the Vikings didn't make so many ridiculous coverage mistakes on D they would be looking really really good.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
And 49er fans threw a temper tantrum when I said Kaep wasn't a great qb.

"but he has high yards per attempt!!"

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Based on the way Sproles has been playing this year I doubt who ever replaced him is having anywhere close to as large of an impact.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The Eagles problem has always been the fucking horrible O-Line. It makes them look bad. It's what got Andy Reid fired, Vick repetitively hurt, and what has put them behind so much this season. If the OL wasn't fucking horrible they'd be a monster team imo.