NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully just a sprain. I need more Throwsevelt in my life.
They said a possible ankle issue. So yea, better just be a basic sprain!

But he's also played injured numerous times before but in college. One of those times with an ankle issue...

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL, that's about as retarded as I thing as I've read today and that takes a lot. Congrats sir!
Dot dot dot.....Gore is far better than Craig, its not even close. What Gore would have done on those teams would have been sickening, not to mention the 12 knee replacements etc the dude has suffered at this point. Unless you are implying that those 49er teams built pre salary cap with the best offense on a dynasty since, ever, didnt massively inflate his stats?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
His field awareness in all aspects is just downright awful. Unaware of the game situation, unaware of receivers, etc.
Kaep has never been really good. I may get shot for saying this but Alex Smith was and still is 20x the QB Kaep will ever be. I think I just opened up a can of worms with that comment

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They said a possible ankle issue. So yea, better just be a basic sprain!

But he's also played injured numerous times before but in college. One of those times with an ankle issue...
It is a good thing they can replace Teddy with another first round qb.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
It is a good thing they can replace Teddy with another first round qb.
...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rather have Ponder than Manziel as the backup though! ...And hell, while we're at it, i'd take Ponder over Kaepernick
wink.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
By the time he gains full control, he's out of bounds. Not sure how that's a catch.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Beautiful pick by Harrison Smith. My prediction is Vikings get a field goal, Hester returns a TD, and then Vikings fumble the ball trying to run down the clock.