NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Huge run, incoming 3 straight pass plays.
With Staley out, you have to run the damn ball. Martin's terrible ass on the right and your best OL on Kaep's blindside out? Knowing Roman, now that we have the lead, he'll start dialing up 5 sets until Kaep dies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Eagles falling apart.
biggrin.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God I love Justin Smith. Dude is such a beast. I don't know what the 49ers will do when he is done

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is so frustrating. As well as the 49ers defense has played so far today, I am still just waiting for them to implode.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I expected no more than 8-8 again, so its right on par.

And its not my fault you say stupid things. Which player are you giving your turducken to bro???
As opposed to your awesome and insightful posts. Ya bro you have really been laying down some knowledge!

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Falcons are using TEs as linemen now due to injuries. If the Vikings D can't bring some good pressure they should just scrap the whole defense.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This team will be mired in mediocrity with Greg Roman calling plays.You have a HOF bound running back, the best in 49er history,and you take the ball out of his hands. It's just unbelievable to me.
LOL, that's about as retarded as I thing as I've read today and that takes a lot. Congrats sir!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Well, he also said the Eagles were "dismantling" the 49ers, despite having done nothing on offense.
I was commenting on how many 49ers players were getting hurt. Hence the comment when someone got hurt.