NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't know where you are getting your stats man, Romo isn't the worst offender but he was 7th in the league for interceptions per pass attempt in 2013 (not second), and about middle of the pack for total interceptions thrown at 10. Even Kaeperbro threw less.
I'm guessing you just looked at total stats and didn't factor in qbs that actually played a full season. Counting players who played 1 or 2 games is pretty retarded, fyi. I did remember wrong, though, but he was tied for 4th in qbs who actually played the whole season

sebur

Bronze Squire
How was the Saints D good last year? They were terrible for years, they're terrible this year, and they were somehow great last season.
Maybe because we still had Jenkins? and Greer was at least around in a leadership role. Think those 2 were underestimated.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm guessing you just looked at total stats and didn't factor in qbs that actually played a full season. Counting players who played 1 or 2 games is pretty retarded, fyi. I did remember wrong, but he was tied for 4th in qbs who actually played the whole season
Alex Smith, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Tony Romo. 6th best in the NFL per pass attempt. All over 500 pass attempts. I only counted Foles with his 300 pass attempts to get to 7.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I never mentioned "per pass attempt". You said total interceptions had him "in the middle of the pack" for total interceptions when he's tied for 4th best. Not sure you know what the word middle means

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah the college play this year where the dude pretended to have a heart attack was worse.

Why the fuck wouldn't you just have Brees pass it?

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Which team will get their first win first? Jacksonville or Oakland. And what week?

Raiders have to play: San Diego, Arizona, Cleveland, Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Kansas City, St. Louis, San Fransisco, Kansas City, Buffalo, and Denver.
Jaguars have to play: Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Cleveland, Miami, Cincinnati, Dallas, Indianapolis, New York, Houston, Baltimore, Tennessee, Houston.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jaguars have three softer matches in a row after the Steelers next week, the Raiders get a chance with Cleveland in 3 weeks but then its another 3 weeks before they get a chance against the Chiefs and then the Rams.

So I'd say the Jags.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Nah the college play this year where the dude pretended to have a heart attack was worse.

Why the fuck wouldn't you just have Brees pass it?
Peyton is sometimes enamored by his own cleverness.

Surprising game. Still not sure what to think about this team. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.