NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

sebur

Bronze Squire
Peyton is sometimes enamored by his own cleverness.

Surprising game. Still not sure what to think about this team. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Which team, actually it doesn't matter both of them suck and won't be in the playoffs so no reason to wait.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is a game again.
Even though the saints were embarrassed in primetime at least they wiped that smug smile off Jerry's face.

And yeah, wtf fake punt. If you're going to go for 4th and 9 you may as well have Brees passing the ball. You don't go for the fake punt for the same reason you didn't go for the onside kick after your previous score, because they rarely are successful when the other team is already counting on it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
picks, not against the spread

rrr_img_77041.png
Nice.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or ever pick the Raiders to win a game.
I feel like this should become a weekly fixture.

Azeth, this thread needs you. Post your picks every week and Monday we will mock them. After years of you adding nothing of value this is your chance to finally contribute something.

I couldn't help myself. But I know you're a bro and you'll do this for us=P

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It was nice to see the 49ers Defense take care of business yesterday. They needed that win badly. The O-line is a disaster though. Kaep is running for his life almost every play. He took 4 sacks yesterday and a less mobile quarterback would have taken 9. You can only go so far with your QB improvising constantly and sooner or later he's going to get hurt.

moontayle

Golden Squire
That's definitely a concern, especially since the Eagles aren't exactly tearing it up defensively. They basically doubled their sack total for the year against the 49ers.

Disp_sl

shitlord
It was nice to see the 49ers Defense take care of business yesterday. They needed that win badly. The O-line is a disaster though. Kaep is running for his life almost every play. He took 4 sacks yesterday and a less mobile quarterback would have taken 9. You can only go so far with your QB improvising constantly and sooner or later he's going to get hurt.
It's odd because they were so dominant a couple years ago. Even Staley is playing like shit this year, and he's been a top 5 LT for probably 5 years. Iupati is the most concerning obviously; dude has fallen off a cliff. It's impressive that the Niners defense has been so good. Missing their 2 best players, an almost entirely new secondary, almost no pass rush, and they're still top 5. 216 yards against the Bears and 213 against the Eagles even with 4 injured/suspended starters is awesome. Ian Williams has stepped up in a big way at NT the past couple weeks too.

Kaep shows flashes of brilliance, and if he can become more consistent, they're gonna be a great team again.