NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Patriots remind me of the Saints this year, in that they inexplicably suck...

<--Pats Fan. Lived in Maine 27 years, fuck off

sebur

Bronze Squire
Saints certainly seem like the team that was good last year which will take an utter shit this year. They've just looked flat out bad. Not just certain bounces not going their way type loses. Just flat out losing.
Yes we have. There are so many issues to even begin to understand since essentially the whole fucking team is broken, but the main thing is we can't even count on the Offense any more to potentially go in to shoot out mode and hope the other team doesn't get a TD on a drive. The only thing my team is good at doing right now is being inconsistent and losing games.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Nah, if they were just being the Saints then our home game would have been in the 30 point + range. I also don't know where the fuck the pass rush went as it is just doesn't exist right now. The whole team feels like they have regressed from last season.

Is it wrong that when I see Alex Smith point I feel like nobody on his team listens to anything he is saying?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
God that was an awesome half of football. Alex Smith looking fucking elite as always. I bet the 49ers are kicking themselves. Just one more reason why Harbaugh needs to go.

Disp_sl

shitlord
And just think, the Dolphins could've had Smith if they hadn't lowballed him. Instead they're stuck with Tannehill.