NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Dalien

Registered Hodor
That's some bullshit if they give Denver the TD there. You know if we had tackled him the refs would've thrown a roughness flag or something.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
That Manning guy is good.

I like how he still went and complained to one of the coaches about something afterwards. That's dedication and expectations to have perfection

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Houston is a QB away from being a really good team, that was a good hard tough fought game. To Homsar after reading your post through out the day, Hate Hate Hate, Cowboys and Texans going to win you an invitation to the playa haters ball this year. Enjoy 1st place for now, That won't be the case by the end of Thursday night.

Wheres the shit talking now Araysar, can't even get a fucking peep out of you.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Manning will still be good when he needs his life alert.

Also I hate the fucking QB coddling rules still.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did i miss somthing or did the refs just burn 20 off from that punt? Cardinals punt?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Even though it benefited the 49ers, that hit on Kaepernick was bullshit. I get it, they don't want you smashing the QB in the head with your arm or hand, but it was completely accidental. So dumb

Disp_sl

shitlord
Even though it benefited the 49ers, that hit on Kaepernick was bullshit. I get it, they don't want you smashing the QB in the head with your arm or hand, but it was completely accidental. So dumb
That was a pretty hard hit to his face dude. Not even a questionable penalty.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am not saying it was a bad call, I just don't like the rule in general. It was completely unintentional.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That was a pretty hard hit to his face dude. Not even a questionable penalty.
No one is saying its not a penalty under the rules. The fact is the guy was trying to block a pass and touched his helmet after the ball was already away. Its retarded that is a penalty since it was obvious he was trying for the ball.