NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

...but this is maybe the best running I've seen the 49ers do in the Harbaugh era. So many 10 yard runs.
What does the quality of the runs have to do with the coaching staff?

Like John Fox is such a genius because Peyton Manning throws 3 TDs a game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
They don't have 300 yards or anything, but this is maybe the best running I've seen the 49ers do in the Harbaugh era. So many 10 yard runs.
I think the playoff against GB still has that locked down.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Let's see if Alex Playoffs Smith can drive it down the field for a TD.

INT puts a period on that NOPE.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Welp, that's it for the Cards/Broncos game, grats Broncos.

Peyton Manning may be a colossal faggot but damn he's a good quarterback. He completely dismantled our D today. Feels bad man.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Welp, that's it for the Cards/Broncos game, grats Broncos.

Peyton Manning may be a colossal faggot but damn he's a good quarterback. He completely dismantled our D today. Feels bad man.
Dude you guys were on your 3rd stringer. If the Broncos didn't wreck you it would be pretty pathetic of them.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They had 2 minutes and no time outs. You have to try huge throws or you concede the game. This is what happens when you risk big throws.

By the way did you hear the stat about how many less interceptions Smith has throw than Kaeperbro?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
That 49ers fake punt was too stronk. Also that 12 men on the field penalty was hilariously incompetent. Is this the kind of late-game disappointment that's normal for Andy Reid teams?

Disp_sl

shitlord
Great game to watch. Very few penalties and it felt like a playoff game.

For Gravy:

rrr_img_77904.jpg