NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw while skimming that two of his kids were born a month apart, to two different mothers obviously.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Peterson's gotta pick up the pace if he ever expects to catch Cromartie or Travis Henry. He's really putting in a half assed effort here.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's par for the course for him when he is not the center of attention, though. Rice stole his thunder.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The sad part is that most of us don't give a shit about his character. We just want to watch him run with a football. Sometimes I wish we lived in a simpler time when everything didn't get analyzed and tweeted and there was no 24 hour news cycle (much less 24 hoursportsnews cycle).

The sad part is that most of us don't give a shit about his character. We just want to watch him run with a football. Sometimes I wish we lived in a simpler time when everything didn't get analyzed and tweeted and there was no 24 hour news cycle (much less 24 hoursportsnews cycle).
no. no this isn't the situation to bring up how things are over exposed and over analyzed.

this isn't joe namath banging movie stars and wearing no pants under a fur coat. this asshole is a serial child abuser.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hate to agree with azeth but yeah. I can ignore a lot of things but there are times when it should be plastered everywhere and where people should care about character.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well the Raiders just got a stadium deal from Oakland, so I'm assuming they aren't moving.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
San Deigo deserves fans that can fill their stadium. Also we already had two Los Angeles teams and both of those faggots left. I was a kid though so I don't know why.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They did? Not seeing news of this anywhere. You got a source on that?
Oakland offers Raiders new stadium deal - SBNation.com

According to a report in the San Francisco Chronicle, the team and the city of Oakland have agreed to the "basic terms" of a financial deal for a new Raiders stadium, which is expected to cost between $900 million and $1.2 billion. Under the proposed agreement, the Raiders would get free land while the City of Oakland and Alameda County taxpayers would pay off the $120 million debt that is still owed from the Coliseum's expansion in the 1990s.
Yeah its not a done deal, but I figured reading between the lines meant that it was pretty much agreed upon pending the fine print.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The cock sucking going on right now by the ESPN analysts about the Seahawks is nauseating.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah even as a former Washington local it's annoying. That said what is there to really say about the Redskins.

I hope Cousins has a good game.

The cock sucking going on right now by the ESPN analysts about the Seahawks is nauseating.
Well, look who they're playing.

I feel like this can and will get ugly early. Our playcalling has been so awesome this year...Gruden will throw at the Seattle secondary all night, get wrecked, and leave us wondering about who Alfred Morris must have pissed off to not be utilized as the star of the Redskins.

One great thing here - Mike Tirico has to say "Redskins" all night long.

bQyT0Qf.gif