NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

I seriously can't believe how knee jerk people are around here.
how is that in any way knee jerk?

they're statistically one of the best defenses and they've made AFC championship appearances in each of the last 3 years.

do you live on planet earth?

in fact, debating whether any of what I said is incorrect is knee jerk.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Damn, I was actually going to defend you a little bit by saying Slaythe was missing some sarcasm but apparently you are just that big of an idiot.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How is it this thread gets new posters every single week? It's the only way to explain people who act like they are totally unfamiliar with Azeth or Araysar.

I would seriously love for anyone to somehow prove I am wrong in saying they're not a top defense and that it's not likely they'll advance at least once in the playoffs.

please, try

Disp_sl

shitlord
Other than last night the Patriots offense hasn't been great, but he's not wrong about the defense. They're #3 in passing yards/game and #4 in interceptions. Two of their games were against Matt Cassel and Derek Carr though. They've got a solid pass defense regardless.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
How is it this thread gets new posters every single week? It's the only way to explain people who act like they are totally unfamiliar with Azeth or Araysar.
It really is a phenomenon, it's almost like they're PMing people to come to the thread and debate whether the Patriots are good / Jay Cutler is a legend.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would seriously love for anyone to somehow prove I am wrong
OK

Playing great last night means exactly as much as playing horrible last week. So by your 1 game = the season logic 24 hours ago they were a lock to miss the playoffs and were the worst team in the league. Because every single thing you said was, in your own words, based on one game.

Though to be fair it's not necessarily proving you arewrongso much as, once again, proving you are a dipshit.

OK

Playing great last night means exactly as much as playing horrible last week. So by your 1 game = the season logic 24 hours ago they were a lock to miss the playoffs and were the worst team in the league. Because every single thing you said was, in your own words, based on one game.

Though to be fair it's not necessarily proving you arewrongso much as, once again, proving you are a dipshit.
one game logic? they have almost the exact same team from last year + better talent on defense.

you, along with everyone else, can do nothing but just shit talk in hyperbole.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I know I have jokingly said I think the Seahawks would win by 30 the last couple games, but I think saying that tonight is probably pretty close to accurate. I think it is going to be really ugly tonight.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Instead we should be talking about how the top 5 touchdown passers of all time includes 4 modern era 'the quarterback is a giant pussy' names, and then also Dan Marino.

Like if you could adjust for offense inflation, I'm sure Marino would actually have like 700 TDs.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Patriots fans. The best thing about the Pats bandwagon faggotry is that it made everyone forget about all the Rams bandwagon faggotry.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Instead we should be talking about how the top 5 touchdown passers of all time includes 4 modern era 'the quarterback is a giant pussy' names, and then also Dan Marino.

Like if you could adjust for offense inflation, I'm sure Marino would actually have like 700 TDs.
I would not lump Favre into the pussy QB column. Dude was a crazy gunslinger INT throwing machine, but the guy was never a pussy. Took the entire Saints Goon Squad to end his career at age 42....

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I would not lump Favre into the pussy QB column. Dude was a crazy gunslinger INT throwing machine, but the guy was never a pussy. Took the entire Saints Goon Squad to end his career at age 42....
Lots of things you can call Favre, gunslinger, doughnut hole puncher, little dick, takin dick pics and throwin pick sixes, attention whore the list can go on for a while. However calling Favre a pussy is just retards going full retard, old man river wasn't coming out of the game unless you carted him off the field.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was more a shot at the pussified rules in the modern era. Granted Favre sorta bridges the modern and classic NFL periods, but no need to climb up his butthole defending him so hard.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Adrian Peterson is starting to make Ray Rice look like a pretty decent guy. Maybe the Vikings can sign 27 to help improve their image to *just* wifebeaters!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TLDR; AP has a charity that's not sending money to the places its supposed to, AP has a credit card that accesses the charity and he used it to pay for a hotel orgy with some ratchet ass bitches, AP has previously been accused of rape.