NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Disgusting showing for the Bears. I'm glad that at least someone (Marshall) is pissed about it and that he is willing to call even Cutler out on it. They really need to step it up. The talent they have is way too good to be a 3-4 team.
I think his words were "Int throwing bitch".

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The 49ers should pull most of their starters so nobody else gets hurt. Oh wait...they don't have many left!

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well after 7 weeks, here would be my top 5.

1. Denver
2. Indianapolis
3. Dallas
3. Philadelphia
5. Arizona

Dallas, Philadelphia, and Arizona all play each other in the next few weeks. Next 2-4 weeks should be pretty fun for the NFC.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just realized carolina is leading their division atm. going to suck when one of those shitty teams in the south gets home field

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well after 7 weeks, here would be my top 5.

1. Denver
2. Indianapolis
3. Dallas
3. Philadelphia
5. Arizona

Dallas, Philadelphia, and Arizona all play each other in the next few weeks. Next 2-4 weeks should be pretty fun for the NFC.
Oh come on! The lions are fucking owning kids even without megatron! Pshhhhh. Even Disp can't deny that.

Fennin

Oh come on! The lions are fucking owning kids even without megatron! Pshhhhh. Even Disp can't deny that.
Detroit only has one quality win against a slumping Green Bay team. They also lost at home to a none playoff team. Their only other game against a potential playoff team was against Carolina that destroyed them. The north will probably come down to the wire, between Detroit and Green Bay, but I'd give the edge to Green Bay right now. If I had to rank them after this week I would put Detroit and Green Bay at 7-8 in no particular order. San Diego being ahead of them both at 6.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Detroit only has one quality win against a slumping Green Bay team. They also lost at home to a none playoff team. Their only other game against a potential playoff team was against Carolina that destroyed them. The north will probably come down to the wire, between Detroit and Green Bay, but I'd give the edge to Green Bay right now. If I had to rank them after this week I would put Detroit and Green Bay at 7-8 in no particular order. San Diego being ahead of them both at 6.
All I heard is QQ Lions beat green bay and the saints. gg

Also, look at the rest of the lions schedule. Dolphins? Patriots? Vikings? Bears? They pretty much have a free road to the playoffs especially starting off this strong. And they've done it all without megatron. Tate has been a god since Megatron has been injuried. Now just imagine both of them. You HAVE to double coverage megatron or else he'll wreck everything. Their defense is also ranked #1 for a reason...

Fennin

keepaway.0.gif

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Imagine if they threw it in the stands

The guy is an amazing qb, best ever actually. No telling what that record will be in 2 years.