NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

keepaway.0.gif
peyton planned this according to D Thomas

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Peyton is the GOAT and the debate against Brady is over. (unless you're a Boston homer) Anyone who wants to claim "rings" or "win % in Superbowls" better have Bart Star, Terry Bradshaw and Troy Aikman ahead of Brady on their lists.

Peyton is the GOAT and the debate against Brady is over. (unless you're a Boston homer) Anyone who wants to claim "rings" or "win % in Superbowls" better have Bart Star, Terry Bradshaw and Troy Aikman ahead of Brady on their lists.
yea except brady has the highest win % of all time and 3 SB.

you're right it's over.

Should have 5, was ahead in the 4th quarter.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
yea except brady has the highest win % of all time and 3 SB.

you're right it's over.

Should have 5, was ahead in the 4th quarter.
Boston homer still arguing for the buggy-whip over the sports car. Peyton is better and everyone else knows it. Now GTFO.

Phayd

Golden Knight of the Realm
I thought Thomas said they joked with him earlier in the week that they were going to do that.

I thought Thomas said they joked with him earlier in the week that they were going to do that.
the sound clip :

Reporter to DT : "What do you think about Peyton saying you guys have some guts for horsing around with him like that?"

DT: "Ha.. well he planned that him self. We practiced it all week."

Then Peyton forced DT to hold up a piece of paper with "509" on it like Wilt Chamberlain.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How do Brady's numbers look since he stopped getting access to the opposing signals? What's his win percentage against that masterful field general Eli Manning in games?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's his win percentage against that masterful field general Eli Manning in games?
This shit makes it sound like a one-on-one game of horse or something. So you think since Eli won two superbowls "against Brady" that makes him a better QB? Those are team versus team championships. If this is part of your ranking then Manning has beaten only Rex Grossman, holy shit what a record!!!!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm starting to like the Chiefs chances of making the playoffs this year. 3-3 and we've already played Denver, San Diego, San Fran, and New England(goign 2-2 against those teams, 3 of which were on the road).

Chiefs next 5 games are Rams, Jets, @Buffalo, Seahawks, @Oakland. 4-1 isn't unreasonable, and even 5-0 is possible as Seattle looks more beatable than they have in a long time.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm starting to like the Chiefs chances of making the playoffs this year. 3-3 and we've already played Denver, San Diego, San Fran, and New England(goign 2-2 against those teams, 3 of which were on the road).

Chiefs next 5 games are Rams, Jets, @Buffalo, Seahawks, @Oakland. 4-1 isn't unreasonable, and even 5-0 is possible as Seattle looks more beatable than they have in a long time.
I'm cautiously optimistic, and I'd say 3-2 out of those games. The Rams game is a hard one to pick, because both teams like giving away leads.