NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Zzen

Potato del Grande
RGKnee has got to has a burgeoning painkiller addiction with how fucked up his body is. Dude looks like he is 24 going on 50.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Andre Smith out for the year for the Bengals. Pretty big loss his backup, Newhouse, was looking terrible. Luckily against the Texans we knew he was terrible and put a TE on Watt to double team him wherever he went.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
the NFL needs better consistency in their scheduling. Spread division games out evenly throughout the year, it shouldn't be dificult. The Chiefs only had 1 division game in the first 5 weeks of the season, and we play all 3 teams in our division in the last 5 weeks. In 2014 The chiefs didn't play a division game until week 6, but then had 5 division games in the last 7 weeks of the season.
They used to have them spread out all over the year. Sometime in the last decade (wish I could remember) they decided it'd be more exciting for meaningful games to be played at the end of the year.

It's funny because going into this week, people were saying how this would be a matchup that 2 years ago everyone would have hyped up, Luck versus Griffin, but that now it was just going to be Luck rolling over the Redskins. But Griffin is so much worse that he's not even going to be playing in the game.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
RG3 is probably going to end up on the Patriots.
He's probably going to the AFC East. I doubt NE takes him, but Buffalo needs a QB and the Jets need a QB.

I really hope he doesn't go to the Patriots, that would be a straight up Manning -> Luck or Favre -> Rodgers scenario that I do not want to deal with.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Barnwell on Grantland listed the Rams as the best fit for him next year. I want to see it just to taste the sweet tears from the Redskins fans.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd say the Rams would be the best choice for the Redskins. You'd more than likely get some draft picks from that one, since they were the original trade partner.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The real question is whether the Browns are going to draft another QB without even having played Manziel.

moontayle

Golden Squire
They almost have to don't they? It's not like when GB drafted Rodgers where they had Favre still playing at a high level and could afford to keep him in the wings until Favre moved on (or, as it turned out, they got tired of his offseason bullshit). Right now Hoyer is working out but I seem to recall a year where Derek Anderson worked out too. I actually kind of want Hoyer to continue to light it up and keep JFF on the bench so three years from now, Jerry picks him up as FA (with the Browns not having exercised his 5th year rookie option) ushering in 40 years of darkness (or 4, whichever is convenient).

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hoyer will be a free agent. At this rate its entirely possible the Browns make the playoffs, could still win the division. Who knows what Hoyer's market value ends up being after this season.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TfxJShs.png