NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
I live in CT and I have lived in RI. I can say from the benefit of proximity... the worst people in the world are from Massachusetts. Nobody is even close. Jersey people are least really fun, making up for loud and stupid. People from VT, MA and NH are chill as fuck and know how to do lots of cool shit. NYC people are arrogant douchebags, but they dont venture forth much. LI people are pretty cool generally, if only because they are usually dead on stereotypes. Upstate NY people are pretty much like people from CT (boring, polite, kinda snooty).

But Massholes can go right to fucking hell. Worst fucking drivers, worst people in a crowd. Rude, obnoxious, stupid. Absolutely no redeeming qualities. Taligate at a Pats game and you want strap on a suicide vest after too long.

That being said... Go Pats!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I figured there were teams with more, but it's the CHIEFS, MAN.

I'm guessing, but 1991 is probably when... nope, Joe Montana came in 1993. I wonder what happened in '91 to gets the fans to come to games...
91 was the season after the Chiefs went 11-5 in Schottenheimers 2nd year to earn only their second playoff berth in 20 years. The 70s and 80s were brutal for the Chiefs but they officially turned the corner in 1990. The Nigerian Nightmare was in full swing and we had just drafted Neil Smith to compliment the D-line opposite of Derrick Thomas. Those were some damn fun years to be a chiefs fan.

I was in Jr High at the time and I think every kid at my school had a bigass red Chiefs Starter jacket/parka

Zzen

Potato del Grande
2-9 Tampa Bay is about to be 2 games out of first place in the division, fucking unreal.

Time for that divisional realignment!

For real when they move the Jags team to London in 2020 (London Bulldogs (tm)) that division will be London, New England, Philadelphia, NY Jets or NY Giants.

The rest of the divisions will realign as well, no doubt. It'll be a shame to see rivalries get split up I guess, but new ones will be forged.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CHmLgJg.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
summed up well by one of the more famous NFL-related photos of recent years:
InfamousBrownsJersey.jpg

That's 15 years, couch was drafted in 1999

Kaines

Potato Supreme
AFC North > *

"AFC North = 1st division in NFL history with every team 3+ games above .500 at any point in season"
Just rename the Division SEC West and then you'd have ESPN giving their Power Rankings as follows:

1. Cincinnati
2. New England
3. Green Bay
4. Baltimore
5. Denver

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
AFC North > *

"AFC North = 1st division in NFL history with every team 3+ games above .500 at any point in season"
Aren't this year's schedules built with way more divisional games at the tail end than usual? Your stat isn't just a function of division quality, but also how many in-division games (that only one team can walk away with a win in) theyhaven'tplayed yet.