NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if you want to learn how to be an all-pro quarterback, better request a trade to Chicago

rrr_img_73167.png

Fadaar

That guy
Two big badass receivers and a stellar running back helps a lot. If Cutler can avoid spraining his vagina and the o-line holds up they can definitely put some points up. Unfortunately, the other 2/3 (sorry Vikings) of their division is just as apt to score (and quickly).

Also, the Bucs o-line looks like shit

Erie_sl

shitlord
if you want to learn how to be an all-pro quarterback, better request a trade to Chicago
Except they just changed coaching staffs.

Cardinals are looking to be the sleeper team that makes the playoffs this year, very solid offense with their already great defense.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If only those TMZ pictures could get Jerry Jones booted out of the league... IF ONLY... /sigh

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
burnem, why are you so rustled by j-cut?

is it because he gets his team to the playoffs?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Minnesota looks ready to conquer NFC North

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Do Bridgewater and Alex Smith get to form their own subsection of the NFLPA for small hands QB's? My hand are as big as their's, where do I sign up?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Except they just changed coaching staffs.

Cardinals are looking to be the sleeper team that makes the playoffs this year, very solid offense with their already great defense.
I don't think the Cardinals would qualify as a sleeper. 10-6 last year and beating Seattle at Centurylink is pretty legit

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the Cardinals were for real last year. I think if they had been in the AFC they might have gone to the Superbowl instead of missing the playoffs due to being in the NFC West.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
Too bad the colts didn't keep Arians and let Pagano go... Let's draft Andrew Luck and turn the team into a power run team in a pass driven league.