NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do you call that down at the half yard line? Refs lack common sense. Glad a smart one stepped in.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Glad the pass was to welker on top of that, How can they make the niners look so bad but struggle with seattle?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure that's a worthwhile challenge. Yeah, it'll probably get overturned, but the personal foul makes it a first down anyway.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Glad the pass was to welker on top of that, How can they make the niners look so bad but struggle with seattle?
Niners are missing three of their top defensive players. Take Sherman, Thomas and Wagner off the field and Manning carves up Seattle.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I don't think it was Rivers. He was barely on the field in the second half. It was a lot of defensive penalties keeping the defense on the field almost the whole second half and not letting them stop KC .
Nah, it wasn't Rivers, even though I always hopes he fucks up. He actually made some pretty good passes. The Chiefs just controlled the ball and got fortunate to have the ball at the endgame.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mrs. Peyton Manning is going to get fucked so hard tonight.

Manning's a pretty humble guy, but on the sideline just then he looked like, "Yeah, I'm the fucking man."