NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Jovec

?
I don't get it? Is he supporting Wilson because they both didn't get indicted and yet both have had their respective careers ruined?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't get it? Is he supporting Wilson because they both didn't get indicted and yet both have had their respective careers ruined?
I don't know if you're making some terribly not clever joke, but the tweet is saying AP didn't get indicted, then they came back and indicted him after all, so he's saying maybe they will come back and indict Wilson after all, but he admits that's not likely.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Possibly.. but he is probably one of the strongest human beings on the planet pound for pound. He is like 220lbs and squats over 700. I saw a video of him military pressing 350.

Im pretty sure if he gets a chance to come back, he is going to be dominant.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
He's probably going to the AFC East. I doubt NE takes him, but Buffalo needs a QB and the Jets need a QB.

I really hope he doesn't go to the Patriots, that would be a straight up Manning -> Luck or Favre -> Rodgers scenario that I do not want to deal with.
Except RG3 is not good and Luck and Rodgers are both 2 of the best QBs.

What makes you think RG3 has any chance of turning it around? He can't run and its not going to recover as he ages, his decision making and work ethic is apparently pretty terrible. So he ticks exactly one of the boxes for a good QB, which is arm strength, arguably the least important aspect of a QB.

Some great games tomorrow/this weekend

rrr_img_83521.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
And the Rams just did a number on Peypey giving him his lowest production since 2003.

Hi, this isnt college football.
That's because the Lambs have honed their skills by playing in the NFC Best. Meanwhile, you wimps up north are tying the vaunted Panthers and losing at home to the always dangerous Buccaneers.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All teams 3 games over .500.

First.
Time.
Ever.

90some years of NFL. Never happened before. Ever. All the excuses in the world are just shit. It's basically the best division top to bottom in the history of sports. All four teams are Super Bowl favorites. The AFC playoffs should be NE, Denver, and the AFC North.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I cant remember what happened the last couple of times AFCN teams met those badass NFCW teams in the SB