NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah!!!

I was down 18 pts with Brees and T.Williams going into the last two minutes. FG miss saved my ass and I somehow might win <3

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Yep. cowboys are toasted. Without lee their defense looks like crap, and garret is a shit eating retard. 2-14

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Friend went to the Saints game tonight. He's going to get home from the dome about time he has to turn around to go back to work right there lol.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Friend went to the Saints game tonight. He's going to get home from the dome about time he has to turn around to go back to work right there lol.
Hah, traffic in Louisiana, especially Baton Rouge is fucking horrendous. New Orleans isn't much better.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is wrong, isn't it?
I thought they said on Fox the last home game Rodgers hasn't thrown a pick there since 2012 or something stupid. He's going to go down as GOAT. Some are already calling him GOAT and it's hard to argue against.

Merrith

I thought they said on Fox the last home game Rodgers hasn't thrown a pick there since 2012 or something stupid. He's going to go down as GOAT. Some are already calling him GOAT and it's had to argue against.
I just meant the 61 straight interceptions. Don't get me wrong, Rodgers Int % and TD/Int ratio are ridiculous (I know for a fact his TD/Int ratio is GOAT). I'm not sure he can be called GOAT at the position yet though without at least one more ring. He still has a lot of time though, and his pure numbers are going to be sick, and the efficiency statistics are just beyond anything we've seen before.

Araxen

I just meant the 61 straight interceptions. Don't get me wrong, Rodgers Int % and TD/Int ratio are ridiculous (I know for a fact his TD/Int ratio is GOAT). I'm not sure he can be called GOAT at the position yet though without at least one more ring. He still has a lot of time though, and his pure numbers are going to be sick, and the efficiency statistics are just beyond anything we've seen before.
If Marino can be called a GOAT without a ring Rodgers can be with one. At this point it comes down to management.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
After the last 2 games, losing 17-3 at home to the Packers feels like a relief. Defense played well against a depleted GB team but really any time you hold Aaron Rodgers to 2 touchdowns I'd consider it a victory from the defense side of things. The offensive game plan seemed to be "do anything but let Kaep throw downfield". I've never seen so many passes to people behind the line of scrimmage. Of course that just leads to them stacking the box and the offense goes nowhere. Kaep seems totally incapable of completing a pass most of the time. As Troy Aikman said tonight, "He used to be able to throw".

Rams are going to finish 6-10 with all six wins being against the NFC West.

Do we really have to live in a world where the Falcons are a good team? I refuse to believe it.

Merrith

If Marino can be called a GOAT without a ring Rodgers can be with one. At this point it comes down to management.
Marino had numbers that were simply staggering though compared to other passers of that time, Rodgers efficiency numbers are at a level we haven't seen but the pure passing stats he'll be elite but not that far ahead of his contemporaries (or Farve/Manning/etc). I do feel like watching him that the level he plays the position at consistently is higher than I've seen from anyone else over such a long period of time. But the era discussion will always be there, pure numbers guys like Farve/Manning will be there, and number of championships/SB appearances will be in the discussion as well (Montana/Brady)

Borzak

Hah, traffic in Louisiana, especially Baton Rouge is fucking horrendous. New Orleans isn't much better.
Shit dude I had to cross the I10 bridge in Baton Rouge on the river every day. 30 minutes to go 2 miles. I could see BR from my office and the bridge. Lots of days it started backing up at noon. Only spot I10 from CA to FL goes to one lane is coming off that bridge.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yep. cowboys are toasted. Without lee their defense looks like crap, and garret is a shit eating retard. 2-14
Fucking Fuck Lee. I am so sick of hearing what a beast he is when he gets hurt so much. Probably roids. In my experience, roids turn you into a glass cannon. I'm off the lee bandwagon until he goes a full season.

Also, that missed FG was me. I got in the kickers head. It's a super power I have. Then the fucking defense has to turn around and not cover people in OT.

Do we really have to live in a world where the Falcons are a good team? I refuse to believe it.
eh. It's surprising they're 4-0, but they haven't proven they're good yet. They've beaten 3 horrible teams, and the 1 decent team they beat had like half their payroll not suiting up. True that a win is a win, but you don't have to call them good until they beat an actual good team.

Who's more surprising, the falcons or the panthers?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Falcons since the Panthers were a double digit winning playoff team the last two years. I mean really what kind of question is that ?

Borzak

CQhhwMmU8AA7Hm2.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Next week Cowboys get half their defense back. Gregory, Hardy, Mclain, and hopefully Lee. I think we can all agree that will propel them to #1 defense status.

Weeden also showed us he's capable of lighting teams up on that last drive.

14-2

Next week Cowboys get half their defense back. Gregory, Hardy, Mclain, and hopefully Lee. I think we can all agree that will propel them to #1 defense status.

Weeden also showed us he's capable of lighting teams up on that last drive.

14-2
yes they get their D back in time to face the patriots. tough first test.